Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Aussie women age 20 years faster on skin than US or Euro women

The sun be roasting their pink skin into brown KFC fried wrinkly shitskin

All aussie guys I know are either marry noodlewhores or Canadian whores

Based, Meanwhile they are looking for Mr Perfect xD

Yes it's a turn off so they go for lighter bitches kek

and toilets in the us age like milk. I could probably count the number of bangable 30 something toilets I've seen in my life here in canada on one hand.

why the fuck canadian whores? Might as well just go for an aussie cunt at that point.

why the fuck canadian whores? Might as well just go for an aussie cunt at that point.
Cos they're a bit more lighter skinned and more feminine than Aussie foids

Aussie guy told me that aussie foids are very aggressive and demanding, they are horrible

Aussie guy told me that aussie foids are very aggressive and demanding, they are horrible
as are Canadian roasties. Two of my acquaintances get physically assaulted by their Canadian toilet gf's both get cheated on my brother got assaulted by his idiot toilet gf too hell I barely speak to cunts and one was trying to get her bf to attack me just because I am ugly.

australia was a penal colony the british empire sent all the deformed people or retards to. no shock their genetics arent exactly top tier.

I can't believe this. Angela White almost hit 40 and still looks so gorgeous

australia was a penal colony the british empire sent all the deformed people or retards to. no shock their genetics arent exactly top tier.
Basically either prisoners or scum

They are spoiled an mean

Basically either prisoners or scum
its funny how australians always brag online about how their country is full of "tough" people

like. listen. your country is tough because britain didnt want the fucking 0 iq barbarous scum who ate shit and drinked piss in their society. if you wanna be proud of that go wild you dumb fucks