Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Aussie noodlewhore stands up for incels

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This was surprising as they are normally the worst of worst, well except noodlewhores in riceland, but she's trying to change the narrative.

Only wish she had added ethnicity, bodyfat%, frame, and forward growth in there, guys cant control that either

She's just virtue signalling
she doesn't care about us
she still demands Chad

Quick someone post that white toilet comic @chudur-budur created

Lol she doesnt give a fuck about us

Jfl if you believe in that obvious virtue signal

She's just virtue signalling
she doesn't care about us
she still demands Chad
It’s still a start. With enough luck, in maybe a few generations, we can make women attracted to us.

thanks I guess

Is she offering to have sex with incels? No?

Then she's not actually helping us.

If someone with a penis made the exact same point -- that men are insulted for physical characteristics they have no control over -- he'd be a "salty incel" with "small dick energy".

Of course, when a woman makes the same point, she's just being a kind and decent person.

If someone with a penis made the exact same point -- that men are insulted for physical characteristics they have no control over -- he'd be a "salty incel" with "small dick energy".

Of course, when a woman makes the same point, she's just being a kind and decent person.
What's small dick energy?

It’s still a start. With enough luck, in maybe a few generations, we can make women attracted to us.
No you dumbass. We’re gonna make women attracted to us? That would go against their biological instinct. Inceldom is not a new issue. NO woman wants to date us because it goes against their nature. Only way I see it is maybe if you raised them in the basement all their life and you were the only male they’d be in contact with.

I can't stand Tiktok.
No you dumbass. We’re gonna make women attracted to us? That would go against their biological instinct. Inceldom is not a new issue. NO woman wants to date us because it goes against their nature. Only way I see it is maybe if you raised them in the basement all their life and you were the only male they’d be in contact with.
Possible number of moves in chess IQ

These levels of cope are unforeseen. How many bluepills did you put in your cereal today?

What's small dick energy?

From what I can surmise it's basically behaving like Chad when you're facially ugly or short. You're trying to force the hand of others to be received the way Chad does rather than it happening regardless of your efforts. Try hard.

I don't know, it's something that normie zoomers say
Oh ok, so is there big dick energy too? What's that?

From what I can surmise it's basically behaving like Chad when you're facially ugly or short. You're trying to force the hand of others to be received the way Chad does rather than it happening regardless of your efforts. Try hard.
Got it, so basically it's what every riceman and curry lives their lives by? Doing dumb shit to create false value (like stupid tik tok dances, stupid haircuts, stupid clothes, Supreme man bags) hoping foids won't see through their low value genetics?

Oh ok, so is there big dick energy too? What's that?

Got it, so basically it's what every riceman and curry lives their lives by? Doing dumb shit to create false value (like stupid tik tok dances, stupid haircuts, stupid clothes, Supreme man bags) hoping foids won't see through their low value genetics?
Google nigga, dayum.

Whito cocku onry.

You can't control body fat?! Wtf

I'm sure all of her exes were 8/10 at least

Also all white :feelsLSD:
She might have dated an Asian to keep grandma happy and because he would buy her shit and take her to fly restaurants, but yes all hookups and make outs would have been white ofc

only the white "incels"

in maybe a few generations, we can make women attracted to us.
Thats an Atomic Cope - you cant reverse millions of years of Hypergamy in a few generations

Thats an Atomic Cope - you cant reverse millions of years of Hypergamy in a few generations
Yeah that won't happen, let's be honest, not should it. If hot girls like this one, that's correct.

All we would like, and I don't think it will happen in even our children's lifetimes , unless we have our own George Floyd moment, is for guys to get their SMV match, and her not to have been used up by chads, clean of any false value factors, eg JBW.

She’s virtue signalling. I Bet my life she gets fucked by tall handsome white guys with big dicks lmao .

“Guys can’t control these” means nothing. It’s pointing out the obvious. she still throws her holes at guys for things they can’t control.

She’s virtue signalling. I Bet my life she gets fucked by tall handsome white guys with big dicks lmao .

“Guys can’t control these” means nothing. It’s pointing out the obvious. she still throws her holes at guys for things they can’t control.
Totally agree, but her saying this might change the thinking of even one foid.
Change one person's life, you change the world (assuming no butterfly effect)

Saw it's on Tiktok. Didn't click.

Based yes, but have you seen anything in mainstream media in the last 3m that is at least going on the right direction, in terms of the genocide playing out to Sub8 men, or in the case of noodles, to non JBW? That's how you have to look at it, to quote the great man, you can't start a fire without a spark

Based yes, but have you seen anything in mainstream media in the last 3m that is at least going on the right direction, in terms of the genocide playing out to Sub8 men, or in the case of noodles, to non JBW? That's how you have to look at it, to quote the great man, you can't start a fire without a spark
idk bro I mean even if suddently everyone start to be empathetic toward us it's not like it'll really change anything. It'll be prolly just PC shit like we have today toward ugly foids. We can't change their nature.

Take it easy on the copium my buddy.