Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Aum Shinrikyo - ricecel cult could had succeeded

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
>Found by a guy completely blind in one eye and partially blind in other eye
>Probably the most sophisticated cult, planned to mass produce AK-74s, actually succeeded in making chemical weapons and testing was done on Australia. Some rumors said they actually tested a nuclear device on Australian soil
>Had sarin toxic gas spraying vehicles, that worked
>Well connected within Japan and basically untouchable
>Their belief revolved around ending the world for everyone but themselves
>Shoko chomped out and launched the Tokyo subway attack after losing in a election

It's amazing how ridiculous they sounded, yet so successful. Imagine if they got into power, mass produced WMDs, turned Japan into a network of bunkers and actually started WW3.

It would give the planet much needed ending in the 1990s, where everything slowly started to turning into shit due to high speed internet

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFxRdclK40

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_ewrEc820

The leader sung the songs himself. What a legend lmao.

Last edited:
Asians form the best cults I'll give them that

Asians form the best cults I'll give them that
Tbh this is one of the few cults I could understand, unintentionally. The world goes to shit after 1990s due to mass globalization. If they succeeded and started nuclear warfare, humanity would be spared the horrible fate of intentet-induced degeneracy

>Found by a guy completely blind in one eye and partially blind in other eye
>Probably the most sophisticated cult, planned to mass produce AK-74s, actually succeeded in making chemical weapons and testing was done on Australia. Some rumors said they actually tested a nuclear device on Australian soil
>Had sarin toxic gas spraying vehicles, that worked
>Well connected within Japan and basically untouchable
>Their belief revolved around ending the world for everyone but themselves
>Shoko chomped out and launched the Tokyo subway attack after losing in a election

It's amazing how ridiculous they sounded, yet so successful. Imagine if they got into power, mass produced WMDs, turned Japan into a network of bunkers and actually started WW3.

It would give the planet much needed ending in the 1990s, where everything slowly started to turning into shit due to high speed internet

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFxRdclK40

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_ewrEc820

The leader sung the songs himself. What a legend lmao.

If its ricecel? Why is there foids dancing?

Tbh this is one of the few cults I could understand, unintentionally. The world goes to shit after 1990s due to mass globalization. If they succeeded and started nuclear warfare, humanity would be spared the horrible fate of intentet-induced degeneracy
Life is pointless as an incel so I can see why ricecels working dead end jobs grinding to death in hellish Japanese work culture would sign up for this. You can't waste your life as an incel because your life was wasted the moment you were born.

Life is pointless as an incel so I can see why ricecels working dead end jobs grinding to death in hellish Japanese work culture would sign up for this. You can't waste your life as an incel because your life was wasted the moment you were born.
Tbh that's why I want to start a incel political party; too bad, I don't have the charisma, money, connections or looks to do so.

Jfl at someone making an anime out of it

Tbh that's why I want to start a incel political party; too bad, I don't have the charisma, money, connections or looks to do so.
They'd try to immediately shut down any potential serious incel political organization anyways. At best they'll let us maintain front operations for controlled opposition.

Jfl at someone making an anime out of it
It's not "someone" it's the cult themselves jfl. Also the cult leader voice acted as himself and sung all of the cults songs (which honestly are pretty good ngl)

What about the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom? Qingcels could only defeat them by importing cumskin mercenaries with superior weapons. Also they forbid married couples from having sex, ultra based :feelskek:

What about the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom? Qingcels could only defeat them by importing cumskin mercenaries with superior weapons. Also they forbid married couples from having sex, ultra based :feelskek:

My view on it is mixed. It was psuedo Maoism.

The subject of study for the examinations for officials changed from the Confucian classics to the Bible.

Private property ownership was abolished and all land was held and distributed by the state.[27] A solar calendar replaced the lunar calendar.

Foot binding was banned. (The Hakka people had never followed this tradition, and consequently the Hakka women had always been able to work the fields.[28])

Society was declared classless and the sexes were declared equal. At one point, for the first time in Chinese history civil service exams were held for women. Some sources[which?] record that Fu Shanxiang, an educated woman from Nanjing, passed them and became an official at the court of the Eastern King.[citation needed]

Several women served as military officers and commanders under Taiping, Hong Xuanjiao (sister of Taiping leader), Su Sanniang and Qin Ersao are examples of women who acted actively as leaders during the Taiping Rebellion.

The sexes were rigorously separated.[27] There were separate army units consisting of women only; until 1855, not even married couples were allowed to live together or have sexual relations.[29]

The Qing-dictated queue hairstyle was abandoned in favour of wearing the hair long.

Other new laws were promulgated including the prohibition of opium, gambling, tobacco, alcohol, polygamy and concubinage, slavery, and prostitution. These all carried death penalties.[citation needed]

Some laws were undeniably good, like banning polygamy

the 90s would have been a great time for worldwide nuclear destruction

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back