Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill attractiveness is not a subjective opinion!

Is attractiveness objective fact or subjective opinion?

• Total voters
LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
I come across a lot of normies and femoids that say “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” pretty much implying that the attractiveness of someone isn’t an objective fact but rather what some people perspective/idea on what attraction is.

This is absolutely stupid. Of course femoids are going to have their “type” but those people are still fucking chads that vary ! We can all unanimously come to the conclusion on what we rate a specific femoid on average but femoids try this stupid “some people might find them attractive” which is fucking bullshit. No body finds incels attractive!

Last edited:
Unless you're an 8/10 it's ogre.

“beauty is in the eye of the beholder” is most bluepilled cope in the universe.

because in the eyes of some human
Ugly
mogs

Mostly objective. Some wiggle room for subjectivity

Can you elaborate on that? I think I understand what you’re saying but I’m just making sure.

The decimal looks rating scale is pretty good, within +/-1 point standard deviation for personal preference.

Real truth right here. There are scientific studies showing what people find attractive. Generally it boils down to symmetry, which is surprisingly rare for people.

This. Female taste vary but not as much as males, some like masculine features and some like androgynous features and everything in between, but for them to even consider you you must already be objectively attractive in the first place.

I think you are confusing attractiveness with looks. Attractiveness is subjective, what constitutes as good looking isn't. Girls who are attracted to "ugly" guys aren't attracted to them because they think they are good looking. Hell, the woman may just get turned on by fucking some ogre that treats her like shit.

It's objective to a point. It's subjective when it comes to ethnic norms.

Subjetivity just means "variations of chads"

Yeah i'd fully agree with this, i'd say it's 80% objective, 20% subjective.

There's people on here i've seen say they're attracted to tall women with more hooked-esque noses for example, i'm sure the same is true for foids.

I think you are confusing attractiveness with looks. Attractiveness is subjective, what constitutes as good looking isn't.
This.

However, the difference between males and females is that females obsess over their own social status. What constitutes as good looking means a lot more to females because making themselves look more valuable than their peers is more important than their own happiness. Hence, 80/20 rule, Chad, etc... and the downfall of society in every case where females are given power.

Yeah i'd fully agree with this, i'd say it's 80% objective, 20% subjective.

There's people on here i've seen say they're attracted to tall women with more hooked-esque noses for example, i'm sure the same is true for foids.
men have varied tastes in women, women have 2 phenotypes they are attracted to: prettyboys like bieber in his prime or very masculine chads

If you are not socially adhusted you are automatically an abomination and no, there are no aspie chads.

Tell us something new, or don't create a thread.