Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive vs Unattractive

Imma pass on this one G

i wanted to find more videos like this. What do you search up to find these? Also i think the “incel” should of looked uglier. He looks like ur typical normie with glasses honeslty. Feels like some disney shit which always acts like the guy with glasses is ugly
I think the word incel in yt only show u news and shit similar to it

Makes sense as 95% of men nowadays are incels in one way or another.
nah incels deal with worst then normies do. but in the situation when it comes to things in the video then yeah normies may be seen as creeps but definitely not as much as a incel. If a normie were accused then they would probably have some backup

nah incels deal with worst then normies do.
Not really, due to normies denial of the truth they end up in way worse situations than a self-aware incel might.
but in the situation when it comes to things in the video then yeah normies may be seen as creeps but definitely not as much as a incel.
To a foid, a normie or a sub5 is one and the same - a sub8 and as such a subhuman in their eyes.
If a normie were accused then they would probably have some backup
Nah, they are bloodthirsty beings and will descend on each other on any opportunity to climb the social ladder.

Saved, will watch later.

i wanted to find more videos like this. What do you search up to find these? Also i think the “incel” should of looked uglier. He looks like ur typical normie with glasses honeslty. Feels like some disney shit which always acts like the guy with glasses is ugly
The video reminds me of this vid by MillenialThinker which I have in my "to watch" list, have you seen it?

Saved, will watch later.

The video reminds me of this vid by MillenialThinker which I have in my "to watch" list, have you seen it?

oh i seen that channel Je made another video like this where the ugly man is reading a book and the foids ignore him but with chad they don’t

oh i seen that channel Je made another video like this where the ugly man is reading a book and the foids ignore him but with chad they don’t
I see, guess I'll have to watch more of his videos then, seems like most of the stuff he makes is pretty blackpilled.

Hated HS and cannot watch anything involving it

IDK what it is about these I can't fucking stand them. I don't even know what the content is. I presume it "blackpill" light. I mean fucking zoomerjak is featured and the relationship between him and the 30 year old chicken mcnobody is horseshit enough to assume these vids are full of it.