Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive people's perspective is rarely seen

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Most people who write, whether its movie scripts, fiction novels, self-help books etc. are ugly/average people who are channeling themselves. The very act of creative writing isn't something most very attractive people are drawn to. So when we get a fiction book like Harry Potter, JK Rowling was channelling her own insecurities and nerdiness in Hermione and male Hollywood script writers write their "Superbad"-kind of movies from the perspective of who they were when they went to High School. So most of the media we consume come from the perspective of the underdog, people who have something to prove. I can't really imagine a Chad sitting down and writing a Hollywood script about his highschool experience of playing football and hooking up with girls. It would probably not sell because there's not really any interesting conflict in there to carry a movie, but this means that there's a blind spot where we don't actually ever see attractive people's POV. We only know Chads and Stacies life through our own and the rest of media's eyes. Their stories are quite unknown (fuck them and all that) but it's a strange phenomenon when you think about it.

Who the fucks would want to hear about other people sucess anyway. I couldnt care less about chad stories and his perspective in life.

I hope all chads die.

Also the thing is, when you actually look at what attractive people spend time doing, even if they produced fiction to show their perspectives, it would just look like bragging and would be hated:feelshaha:.

Like, look at this VTuber talking about her interactions with her friend group:feelshaha:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIRaIn-b_TU

Just the fact that she's spending time talking about something as meaningless as this and apparently thinks that it's something worth talking about, when there are ugly people thinking about the tragedies of their existence in the same society that she lives in tells you quite a lot about what you could expect from fiction written by her:feelskek:.

There are videos of Lachowski and O'pry talking informally on YouTube

That's the closest thing there is.

They are superficial and repeat normi slogans, as expected

"Just be confident bro"

"It's not all about looks bro"

"They bullied me but I managed to overcome it bro, believe my tragic story to look like a martyr and show that I am also an average human being"

male or female?

people do hear perspectives from foids of most kinds

but idk about chads, there's barely any and seemingly nobody cares about what they have to say

So most of the media we consume come from the perspective of the underdog, people who have something to prove.
this isn't necessarily because of who's writing them

it's a common tactic used in novels, movies, etc., to make an everyman underdog protagonist who the general audience can self-identify with