Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attractive people have received so much fucking affection

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
The fact that people experienced love so young when I've hit 18 with so little affection in my life makes me want to slit my throat open in front of everyone who has ever rejected me and bleed out on their shoes to traumatise them tbh ngl

i FUCKING HATE that I HAVE NOTHING!

CHAD WAS GETTING GFS AND KISSES AT 13

IF I EVER ROPE IM FUCKING MAKING UP SHIT ABOUT EVERYONE WHO REJECTED ME TO RUIN THEIR LIVES

Time to become an alcoholic, buddy boyo
full

Just remembers attractive people have a career given to them just for existing. It's called modelling and it can pay pretty well.

How come no on else can have this job?

Missing out on teen love means i'll never be complete. Even if I suddenly became chad today, I will never recover the best years a man can have

bro just be a 6’3 white Chad, it’s so easy just look at ChadGerman, I mean @LastGerman

Missing out on teen love means i'll never be complete. Even if I suddenly became chad today, I will never recover the best years a man can have
Teenlove pill is so brutal.

Literally a gf is the only thing that can fix me now ngl

the only attention I will give attractive cunts is when I am close to death and it will burn them like hell is on their skin.

Women are not humans they're shapeshifting reptilian aliens from hell/an alternate dimension.