Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive people are objectively smarter (genetically superior) than unattractive people

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe them physically. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be attractive if they were described as attractive at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be unattractive otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as attractive. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "

It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Attachments

• 51424-41418.jpg
    51424-41418.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3,566
Bring back eugenics.

That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? Intelligence is genetically determined due to multiple variants; attractiveness is also genetically determined. It's not weird to assume that good looking people win at every aspect in life.

The ugliest people tend to be at both ends of the IQ spectrum.

Ultimate IQpill.

The spread is 13.61 among men. JFL.

That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? Intelligence is genetically determined due to multiple variants; attractiveness is also genetically determined. It's not weird to assume that good looking people win at every aspect in life.

Yep. Makes plenty of sense, genetically.

the attractive kids in my old school tend to usually be in higher sets than the unattractive ones.

It’s over if you have shitty genetics. Most of the other ugly kids I went to school with were dumb as rocks.

JFL @ "Beautiful people got nothing going on upstairs!" Copers. This was the original cope from averagecels since humanity unfortunately started.

Good looking, well formed people have a superior body... this includes brain, vision, and athletic ability, cognitive function, bone development etc. It's so stupid to assume that a genetically superior person doesn't also have a genetically superior brain.

WombToTheTomb or er to the tomb i suppose or just cope yourself silly / unfortunately i am of shit genetics..

This shit is so unfair and some people still believe in a fair god that loves us lol

It's more that they tend to, many on both sides defy this, but yeah the trends exist. Anecdotally I can confirm this as well. And it makes sense, intelligent men would probably be more likely to fuck attractive women and the bloodline benefits from both sides. But to think there's unequivocal ubermensch and untermensch is wrong too.

Bring back eugenics.
Eugenics would have done so much good for the world. Of course, Jewish academics and Communists ensured that the good name of Eugenics was incessantly maligned and dirtied over the past century. The damage that Jews have done to our species is almost unfathomable. Fucking kikes.

JFL @ "Beautiful people got nothing going on upstairs!" Copers. This was the original cope from averagecels since humanity unfortunately started.

Good looking, well formed people have a superior body... this includes brain, vision, and athletic ability, cognitive function, bone development etc. It's so stupid to assume that a genetically superior person doesn't also have a genetically superior brain.
Great post. I've always known about this subconsciously, but I'm glad there's empirical evidence to substantiate this

I call bullshit. Most good looking people i meet irl are stupid af. Very rarely i meet people who i can call smart, and it´s even more rare for them to be good looking.
Most people i can remember that were both good looking and smart were men in their late 30s or early 40s.

I think this is bullshit. Good looking people score higher because they have a better education (teachers more willing to spend time, other students more willing to help) and because they come from more successful parents who developed their learning (as attractive people are often successful).

I think this is bullshit. Good looking people score higher because they have a better education (teachers more willing to spend time, other students more willing to help) and because they come from more successful parents who developed their learning (as attractive people are often successful).
Education has literally nothing to do with IQ. IQ is an incredibly reliable measure of intelligence that is dissociated from any cultural or Socioeconomic bias.

I call bullshit. Most good looking people i meet irl are stupid af. Very rarely i meet people who i can call smart, and it´s even more rare for them to be good looking.
Most people i can remember that were both good looking and smart were men in their late 30s or early 40s.
I dont think there is any correlation whatsoever

Too bad Venne ended up hideous but with an immeasurable IQ.

Education has literally nothing to do with IQ. IQ is an incredibly reliable measure of intelligence that is dissociated from any cultural or Socioeconomic bias.
Early on in life the brain is quite malleable, our actual brain capacity and strength is subject to a lot of change in our infant years.

Early on in life the brain is quite malleable, our actual brain capacity and strength is subject to a lot of change in our infant years.
You're right, the key words being "early years". However, the intellectual gains from childhood-early adolescence completely fade into adulthood AND intelligence becomes at least 80% genetic once you're 18-21. So in summation: good, healthy, attractive genes = good, healthy, high levels of intelligence on average.

You're right, the key words being "early years". However, the intellectual gains from childhood-early adolescence completely fade into adulthood AND intelligence becomes at least 80% genetic once you're 18-21. So in summation: good, healthy, attractive genes = good, healthy, high levels of intelligence on average.
This study was conducted on 7-11 y/o kids. Proof of the statement intelligence is 80% genetic by adulthood? Genuinely interested if it’s true.

some strong coping in this thread just like I predicted

>Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16).
not only those test were made at early ages, there were 11 different tasted. You can't explain 13 pts of IQ differences in 11 year old kids on 11 different tests. Just lol at cope
you can't explain 13 IQ differential in 11 year old kids by "they get more attention due to looks halo" bullshit

the reason for that is GL people dont really bust their ass in life to be successful, they dont need to learn a lot etc. they can just cruise. doesnt mean they are incapable of doing it. they just dont need to.

Just admit that ugly incels have lower IQ on average. I hate this bluepilled cope. "hurrr durrr incels are smarter than chads and stacyes"
nigga we are a bunch of ugly dude who can't fuck.
take blackpill already goddammit

INCELS ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR.

A look at inceltears, theredpill and the bluepill should make it obvious that ugly people tend to be stupid.

>Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16).
not only those test were made at early ages, there were 11 different tasted. You can't explain 13 pts of IQ differences in 11 year old kids on 11 different tests. Just lol at cope
you can't explain 13 IQ differential in 11 year old kids by "they get more attention due to looks halo" bullshit

the reason for that is GL people dont really bust their ass in life to be successful, they dont need to learn a lot etc. they can just cruise. doesnt mean they are incapable of doing it. they just dont need to.

Just admit that ugly incels have lower IQ on average. I hate this bluepilled cope. "hurrr durrr incels are smarter than chads and stacyes"

As always my good man, you quash the copes. No one here's escaping the concentrated blackpill.

I don't say incels are smarter on average, i'm saying that good looking people are stupid on average, and no that's not because they aren't trying. When i was in college i finished with the highest grades, was the only person who ever got100/100 score on the entry interview, and i IQ mogged a few off the professors on top of that. While at the same time, most gl people were failing their exams, and a lot of them were quitting all the time.
You may ask me then, why didn't i continue with all of that? I didn't because i realised that non of this contributes to my happiness, because no matter what i achieve, i have no one share it with.

I don't say incels are smarter on average, i'm saying that good looking people are stupid on average, and no that's not because they aren't trying. When i was in college i finished with the highest grades, was the only person who ever got100/100 score on the entry interview, and i IQ mogged a few off the professors on top of that. While at the same time, most gl people were failing their exams, and a lot of them were quitting all the time.
You may ask me then, why didn't i continue with all of that? I didn't because i realised that non of this contributes to my happiness, because no matter what i achieve, i have no one share it with.
anecdotal evidence cope

> When i was in college i finished with the highest grades, was the only person who ever got100/100 score on the entry interview, and i IQ mogged a few off the professors on top of that. While at the same time, most gl people were failing their exams,

yeah thats cos those GL people were partying up while people like you were busting their ass like a rat in your room.

JFL
gotta love you guys

yeah thats cos those GL people were partying up while people like you were busting their ass like a rat in your room.

Story of my life.

anecdotal evidence cope

> When i was in college i finished with the highest grades, was the only person who ever got100/100 score on the entry interview, and i IQ mogged a few off the professors on top of that. While at the same time, most gl people were failing their exams,

yeah thats cos those GL people were partying up while people like you were busting your ass like a rat in your room.

JFL
gotta love you guys

I was actualy busting my ass playing world of warcraft private servers. And no, other didn't party as much as you probobly imagine they did. Bulgaria ain't as degenerate as the west.

nice anecdotal evidence

Another example of their cope being silly:
Girls get preferential treatment in school and are given better grades, yet boys (who teachers think of as being worse behaved, and worse students in general) still do better on PISA tests. If better looks cause better treatment and better treatment is the main cause of better test results, why isn't it showing up in girls' test results? (Pretty sure noone here denies pussy privilege.)

Only reasonable answer is that people here are coping.

A large portion, perhaps not all, of this is due to the fact that Intelligence is mainly determined genetically.

More Intelligent parents will have more Intelligent Children.

More Intelligent parents will make more money.

More intelligent parents will use that money to buy nice, new, fitting clothes for their kids.

More intelligent parents will be more organized and more likely to identify necessary issues with their children related to their upbringing.

More intelligent parents will be more likely to take their kids to sports leagues that will ensure the child develops physically well.

More intelligent parents are more likely to watch out for the kids nutrition.

More intelligent parents are more likely to be married.

A large portion, perhaps not all, of this is due to the fact that Intelligence is mainly determined genetically.

More Intelligent parents will have more Intelligent Children.

More Intelligent parents will make more money.

More intelligent parents will use that money to buy nice, new, fitting clothes for their kids.

More intelligent parents will be more organized and more likely to identify necessary issues with their children related to their upbringing.

More intelligent parents will be more likely to take their kids to sports leagues that will ensure the child develops physically well.

More intelligent parents are more likely to watch out for the kids nutrition.

More intelligent parents are more likely to be married.
+ More intelligent people will have access to ATTRACTIVE people and be smart enought to realize looks are very important.

It's fucking hilarious how people want to deny genetic theory when it comes to intelligence. DNA codes absolutely everything in your body, including your brain. The difference between a human and a cat is the genetic code and there's no doubt a cat differs in brain as much as it does in physical shape and abilities. There's no way all humans magically share an identical brain that you just have to train equally for equal outcome. That's liberal hogwash.

Can confirm. The biggest Chad at my high school was also the smartest kid. He aced tests without trying. He only got mediocre grades because he didn't do homework.

Chad appears to be smarter, appears, I mog almost all of them in IQ, they are closer to chimps than they are to me, 150+ iq but ugly enough to for people to stop hearing what I say, their attention is divided because they can't bear to look at me and have straight mind

not surprising
although at the age of 11 i was a handsome kid, puberty fucked me up really really bad

I realized this a long time ago

also people tend to confuse IQ with knowledge, that's why some people cope thinking that GL people are "dumber" but of course it's absolutely bullshit! they're indeed smarter than you! they just don't give a fuck and are doing other activities while you rot

I think smarter people more often have good forehead/eye area.

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe them physically. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be attractive if they were described as attractive at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be unattractive otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as attractive. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "

It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
okay, come on now.
you know that they rarely use it, right?
so rarely in fact, that we don't have a single great figure in the arts, philosophy or sciences that remotely fits the "chad" or "stacy" stereotype, they're all average to weird.
if you find any exceptions they are from long, long, long ago.

in current times, great genetic health turns you into an unproductive coomer, who shockingly often will not even produce a single offspring.

just facts because it upsets even me to see all this negativity over something with such heavy caveats.