Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Attractive people and their inability to admit their privilege.

V

ValidandCoping

Greycel
Attractive people have no idea how much of a benefit theirs looks have given them in almost every part of their lives. They have a strong dunning kruger effect that blocks their ability to comprehend the hardships they were freed of and just how easy the life they lead is. They take their success in dating and even general social situations for granted, and are the main pushers of the term "it's the peRsOnAliTy BrO".

I'm not sure if their way of thinking stems from narcissism, or simply ignorance, but they need to understand that they're completely average in every way except their face. They don't have a good personality, they aren't necessarily intelligent and 98% of the women they dated wouldn't have dated it them if it wasn't for the bones in their face (and height).

Of course, let's not talk about the fact that women grimace and make visible faces of disgust at my very presence. It must be my horrible personality and bad vibes projecting themselves into the atmostphere. I should think good thoughts, wear better clothing, shower 7 times a day and present myself nicely. Oh, and also, go to the gym. But I've already done all of those. Most people that haven't had any success with women ironically have likely done all of those themselves. In fact, in my experience, most ugly men have worked thousands of times harder than any chad has ever had to a day in their lives to no avail.

The reality is that women are shallow. Society is shallow and the main goal of reproduction is to produce healthy offspring. It is built into womens biology to practice hypergamy and to choose men with features that signal good health, high functioning immune systems, good hormone levels and most importantly, an absence of any birth defects, genetic defects and numerous health conditions which are directly corrolated with physical and facial attractiveness (e.g. having a recessed, narrow jaw increases your risk of sleep apnea, TMJ and is also associated with numerous airway obstruction disorders and poor early childhood nutrition).

Iregardless of how much a woman virtue signals about how much she cares about personality, she likely doesn't. It's simply not how the world or biology works, and humans would've gone near extinct otherwise.

So then why do chads overlook their appearance and give themselves undeserved credit for their success? Simply, they have an inflated ego and wont admit that their looks give them an upperhand. They'd rather tell the less fortunate that it's their good personalities rather than to place aside their narcisissm and admit that they aren't special.

Because they don't want to admit that their success didn't come from their efforts and hard work but instead from their genetics

Attractive people have no idea how much of a benefit theirs looks have given them in almost every part of their lives. They have a strong dunning kruger effect that blocks their ability to comprehend the hardships they were freed of and just how easy the life they lead is. They take their success in dating and even general social situations for granted, and are the main pushers of the term "it's the peRsOnAliTy BrO".

I'm not sure if their way of thinking stems from narcissism, or simply ignorance, but they need to understand that they're completely average in every way except their face. They don't have a good personality, they aren't necessarily intelligent and 98% of the women they dated wouldn't have dated it them if it wasn't for the bones in their face (and height).

Of course, let's not talk about the fact that women grimace and make visible faces of disgust at my very presence. It must be my horrible personality and bad vibes projecting themselves into the atmostphere. I should think good thoughts, wear better clothing, shower 7 times a day and present myself nicely. Oh, and also, go to the gym. But I've already done all of those. Most people that haven't had any success with women ironically have likely done all of those themselves. In fact, in my experience, most ugly men have worked thousands of times harder than any chad has ever had to a day in their lives to no avail.

The reality is that women are shallow. Society is shallow and the main goal of reproduction is to produce healthy offspring. It is built into womens biology to practice hypergamy and to choose men with features that signal good health, high functioning immune systems, good hormone levels and most importantly, an absence of any birth defects, genetic defects and numerous health conditions which are directly corrolated with physical and facial attractiveness (e.g. having a recessed, narrow jaw increases your risk of sleep apnea, TMJ and is also associated with numerous airway obstruction disorders and poor early childhood nutrition).

Iregardless of how much a woman virtue signals about how much she cares about personality, she likely doesn't. It's simply not how the world or biology works, and humans would've gone near extinct otherwise.

So then why do chads overlook their appearance and give themselves undeserved credit for their success? Simply, they have an inflated ego and wont admit that their looks give them an upperhand. They'd rather tell the less fortunate that it's their good personalities rather than to place aside their narcisissm and admit that they aren't special.
High IQ. They will mistake their privilege for wisdom and say things like “just be confident@

Attractive women don't benefit from their looks as much as men because other women work against them. Attractive women are less likely to be hired than attractive men because females are usually in charge of hiring and discriminate against both unattractive men and attractive women. https://www.livescience.com/9038-attractive-women-hired.html
So if anything ugly women are more privileged than attractive women in many ways.

Attractive women don't benefit from their looks as much as men because other women work against them. Attractive women are less likely to be hired than attractive men because females are usually in charge of hiring and discriminate against both unattractive men and attractive women. https://www.livescience.com/9038-attractive-women-hired.html
So if anything ugly women are more privileged than attractive women in many ways.
they always want to be the best in the room

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back