Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Attractive older woman at church

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Story time buddy boyos.

Went to church with a couple friends about 3 months ago a few times. At church my friends introduce me to several people. One was an older foid I’m guessing in her 40s and her cuck husband. Thing is I was very attracted to her. She looks great for her age.

Anyway the climax of the story is that my friend says they go to this weekly bible study and it is usually at this couples house and I was invited. I declined since i am uncomfortable in social situations. But should I have gone for the .000001% chance of this woman falling for me and cucking her husband by helping me ascend? Or is it best I didn’t go/don’t go if invited in the future.

*The old roastie sort of reminded me of an older version of Nikki Bella (WWE). Just so you know what she looks like.

But should I have gone for the .000001% chance of this woman falling for me and cucking her husband by helping me ascend?
Yes, cuck the cuck

I'd go if I were you. Just to check out the place. Who knows, maybe she'll make you and the group dinner.

I'd go if I were you. Just to check out the place. Who knows, maybe she'll make you and the group dinner.
I’m pretty sure they do have food or at least snacks. It’s just I’m so high inhib and full of soc anxiety on top of being attracted to the whore and her husband being there I would probably act like a retard.

Yeah, do it. Many believers are friendly to all people, and it's easy for a virgin incel to mistake this for an ioi.

I’m pretty sure they do have food or at least snacks. It’s just I’m so high inhib and full of soc anxiety on top of being attracted to the whore and her husband being there I would probably act like a retard.
Do you know of any drug that can make you feel at ease? For me, its usually alcohol that lowers my inhibition a bit.
Yeah, do it. Many believers are friendly to all people, and it's easy for a virgin incel to mistake this for an ioi.
Its the biggest mistake they can make in that environment too.

Do you know of any drug that can make you feel at ease? For me, its usually alcohol that lowers my inhibition a bit.

Its the biggest mistake they can make in that environment too.
Maybe phenibut.

What would you accomplish by fucking a nearly menopausal woman and cucking her husband? There is a reason why the Bible says to stone women and men that commit adultery, too bad soy western humanist laws prevents us from doing so.

Go and try to fuck her, you have nothing to lose

stop thinking about it you degenerate blue pilled idiot :feelstastyman: JFL if you thinking she's going to cheat on his husband for your ugly ass

What would you accomplish by fucking a nearly menopausal woman and cucking her husband? There is a reason why the Bible says to stone women and men that commit adultery, too bad soy western humanist laws prevents us from doing so.
I would accomplish fucking for this first time in nearly 40 years of existence lol. Cucking the husband is immaterial to me.

I would accomplish fucking for this first time in nearly 40 years of existence lol. Cucking the husband is immaterial to me.
You are that fucking old and still care? I’m 23 and barely have enough libido to masturbate. Depression is killing me, but oh well.

Middle age crisis
You'll try to get a girlfriend but it won't work.

IT'S OVER

Last edited:
Story time buddy boyos.

Went to church with a couple friends about 3 months ago a few times. At church my friends introduce me to several people. One was an older foid I’m guessing in her 40s and her cuck husband. Thing is I was very attracted to her. She looks great for her age.

Anyway the climax of the story is that my friend says they go to this weekly bible study and it is usually at this couples house and I was invited. I declined since i am uncomfortable in social situations. But should I have gone for the .000001% chance of this woman falling for me and cucking her husband by helping me ascend? Or is it best I didn’t go/don’t go if invited in the future.

*The old roastie sort of reminded me of an older version of Nikki Bella (WWE). Just so you know what she looks like.
WTF no. Go anyway. We should all be so lucky as to be invited to social events, you fakecel. Go penetrate that social circle like it's Chad's mom.

Yes br0, go!
But get stoned first.
WTF no. Go anyway. We should all be so lucky as to be invited to social events, you fakecel. Go penetrate that social circle like it's Chad's mom.
Good point! Social stuff is important!

Do not be degenerate scum.

This is not ascension tbh, there is no ascension if you are ugly.

Confession. I jerked off to her fb pics yesterday. :feelsohh:

At least that can be your social circle. You don't lose nothing if you go.
your friends will be better with her and you will be like a bad mannered.