Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Attractive men get out more

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
This is my speculation / observation.

If you are somewhere where you NEED to be, i.e. a grocery store, the SMV distribution is average.

BUT

If you are somewhere you CHOOSE to be, the average SMV is way higher.

I loitered around some public places tonight and the average SMV at bars or entertainment-based businesses is high. I was always amongst the top 3 most unattractive and shortest people in any given place, and I'm
6'1, I would also describe myself as average.

If anyone has research to support this, put it in the comments or I'll suck your mama's toes. :feelshehe:

Where the fuck do you live to be 6’1 and short compared to others

Where the fuck do you live to be 6’1 and short compared to others
USA. Just because the average height is 5'10 or 5'11 doesn't mean that young whites are the represented by that data.

Also in my post, my point was better looking men get out more; this includes taller men.

Before you ask, yes I measured correctly, no it isn't in shoes. Not that it matters anyway, it's not a believable claim so everyone is going to believe it's LARP.

Of course. Attractive people get positive reinforcement for being around people. Attractive men get IOI's from women, they get compliments, they have fun and their presence is welcomed and they are made sure they know they are appreciated.

Its the complete opposite for ugly men. You're not welcome, nobody wants to talk to you and if you get this retarded idea that you just need to be more confident and start the conversation, you can notice how other people don't tell you outright to leave, but they kind of wish you would just go. And of course, instead of getting IOI's you get the exact opposite, women crossing their arms, avoiding looking at you, and instead of having a resting bitch face they have that active bitch face, where they try to actively tell you to fuck off with their facial expressions and body language.

Start a conversation with a woman? She might outright ignore you, but if she speaks back to you its likely to be in short angry bursts, and she makes sure you realise she's not in the mood to talk. However, if a Chad would talk to her, her body language would be open, she would smile and be happy in his presence.

Not rocket science. Women want ugly men to be alone, in our apartments, and commit suicide. They think everyone of us are rapists, pedophiles and creeps and they want nothing to do with us. They literally wish we didn't exist, so we don't go outside to experience more of these painful events

USA. Just because the average height is 5'10 or 5'11 doesn't mean that young whites are the represented by that data.

Also in my post, my point was better looking men get out more; this includes taller men.

Before you ask, yes I measured correctly, no it isn't in shoes. Not that it matters anyway, it's not a believable claim so everyone is going to believe it's LARP.
I am from one from Minnesota land of tall people where guys can be as tall as six feet six and even there I would always hear about how tall I am and everyone insists I'm six feet two

Yeah legit. Manlets and uglies aren’t welcome at clubs or anything and guys and girls will make that very clear