Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Attractive' jihadists used as 'eye candy to recruit British girls into extremist groups'

They would rather join ISIS than even look at a sub-8.

Fuck it, I'd join ISIS if they give me multiple wives. Allahu akbar and shit.

You can justify and normalize genocide to normies as long as its nice to look at. FUCKING CUCKS.

They are not the only ones who use eye candy to recruit people into their groups and causes.
With dudebros and Israel it seems to have worked as well...

3CqXDNw.jpg

Lmao, love how they still find a way to shift the blame on anything but the degenerate behaviour of femoids.

Inb4 "poor terrorist women were lured by evil men, dindu nuffin wrong".

looks dont matter guys!!! personality right????

Fuck it, I'd join ISIS if they give me multiple wives. Allahu akbar and shit.
Only if you survive bring bombed by Russia and the Syrian army long enough to amass a fortune to afford more than just one jihadists bride, bro.

You can make any woman do anything you want so long as you look attractive enough. They're irrational and act solely on emotion.

>arab chad
>best he could get is an ugly asf black girl who already has a kid with another guy

lol

YOU DON'T GET!!! IT'S NOTHING ABOUT LOOKS!!! THIS GUY JUST SHOWERS OFTEN, AND HAS A NICE PERSONALITY!!!
WE FEMOIDS CAN FEEL HIS GOOD AURA!