Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Attractive face pic=instant reddit viral fame and support

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Think about how many peoples lives have changed because of a post they made on reddit. Think about why that post got popular.

Because it’s either a girl or an elite tier chad posting about how their life sucks, X tragedy happened and they need support from the community, be it money or a fuckin compliment

***insert cute-sad pic of self with full makeup, perfect angles and good lighting, asking for support***

If they didn’t have the picture of their face, no one would have given a shit

But they knew EXCEEDINGLY well, that all they need to do is post their face, and they’ll go viral

I’ve read stories of a chad getting scouted for modelling cos he posted sad pic that his fathers in hospital and he doesn’t know how to cope.

The damn food posting she’s ugly and can’t get in a relationship, aw heck tee hee lemme post my pic gosh darn it you guys convinced me

***2 sec later*** oh lol! I found a super cute guy that likes me! I’m not lonely anymore, super happy in a relationship. Thanks guys!

Or stories of attractive women posting their faces begging for money for something and getting showered with hundreds, thousands of dollars, awards, 650k updoots, viral fame and recognition

This all happens because of an attractive face. Think about that guys.

Attractive face in any scenario = instant love and support

We need more successful Elliot Rodgers in this world.

r/roastme is a prime example. Whores knowing they're attractive but posting their pics there because they love the attention.

True. If Nikolas Cruz was an attractive female (she) would have gotten away with it and been supported.

I’ve read stories of a chad getting scouted for modelling cos he posted sad pic that his fathers in hospital and he doesn’t know how to cope.

Tenor

Nothing more.
Nothing less.
Going straight to the point.
r/roastme is a prime example. Whores knowing they're attractive but posting their pics there because they love the attention.
That´s no longer safe.
Hahahahaha
E-thots are now getting killed by Angry Incels with RAGE.
Everywhere...
Last one was in Russia.
I think one guy on here made a thread about it. ( Not Bianca, it´s another e-whore )

Last edited:
Life is unfair

Attractive women should be surgically disfigured as early as possible. I'm not shitposting, I mean that with the most sincerity. Start when they're 11.