Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attractive Face or Not? It depends on Tongue Posture

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-

I recently looked at my childhood photos and noticed I had straight teeth. Mouth breathing and my tongue posture have deformed my face over the years.

Last edited:
This video is all cope.

Now the public got new copes, good.

I think there's truth to it. If you think otherwise, then please refute it with facts and logic.

There definitely is, but it's a long process with minimal results.

Why the fuck has your last 60 messages been quotes? nigga what kind of spamming is this

Hahah boleshit omg

Complete bullshit. Someone else posted this, and like I said, even though I mew and it has worked for me, it doesn't fix my recessed chin.

I do everything right and still look like shit

mewing won't fix subhuman eye area, it can only fix jaws bro

It at least provided some interesting info. I thought having an attractive face was mostly about genetics.

Attachments

• mewing.jpg
    mewing.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 87
COOOOOOOOOOOO
PPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

Mewing works, been mewing for a year, look how my jaw developed and how my facial asymmetry became less

I'm sure it works, but as you said it took a year. I personally can't stick with something for that long. Good for you for sticking with it tbh.

My face was deformed by mouth breathing but there was nothing different I could have done. I didn't mouth breathe because I wanted to. My body just doesn't work right on multiple levels and that was one of them.

Not to brag but I've got wide square jawline and not once I've heard of mewing until last year. Yeah mewing is cope, even though it works but it's not end all.

I beat you to it bro

I don’t think mewing does jack for your face after puberty but i noticed It helped with my breathing.I stopped snoring at night.