Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attracting women is not supposed to be hard like failed normies would have you believe

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
If it feels like hard work to get women, you're unattractive. Period. It comes as natural as breathing for attractive people. If you're constantly worried about wearing the right clothes or saying the right lines then you're unattractive. And let's get one thing clear, when I say unattractive I don't mean ugly. That's a whole different beast. I digress.

Relationshps and sex just happen naturally for attractive people. When you start searchign stuff like "how to get a girl to like you" then you've already lost.

To add on, if you reached your 20s and are still a virgin ESPECIALLY if you're a KHHV, then you are definitely, without a doubt, unattractive and there is no way to fix it.

To add on, if you reached your 20s and are still a virgin ESPECIALLY if you're a KHHV, then you are definitely, without a doubt, unattractive and there is no way to fix it.
People better stop calling me a Tyrone because I'm a fuckin 21 and khhvv, fucking delusional users, im trash

Yeah It's just a complete narcissistic lie.

Ask anyone who is in a relationship if they chose their partner because "they worked on themselves" or "they did something to themselves that I liked", I guarantee you they'll say "no".
Not to mention the whole cognitive dissonance between "be yourself" and then essentially saying "be someone else".

If you have to change yourself to fit someone's criteria then you've already lost. It's not "being a better you" it's BEING SOMEONE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. If you have to start doing things you don't like then you're not yourself anymore. You're attempting to be someone else. Except that someone else already exists and is better looking and taller than you. Sorry.

"just work on yourself"

Her whole channel is ragefuel tbh

Yeah It's just a complete narcissistic lie.

Ask anyone who is in a relationship if they chose their partner because "they worked on themselves" or "they did something to themselves that I liked", I guarantee you they'll say "no".
Not to mention the whole cognitive dissonance between "be yourself" and then essentially saying "be someone else".

If you have to change yourself to fit someone's criteria then you've already lost. It's not "being a better you" it's BEING SOMEONE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. If you have to start doing things you don't like then you're not yourself anymore. You're attempting to be someone else. Except that someone else already exists and is better looking and taller than you. Sorry.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

:feelscry:
literally me

If you have to worry about it, its probably over for you.
If youve reached 20 and youre still a sexual and social outcast, it never even began.

People better stop calling me a Tyrone because I'm a fuckin 21 and khhvv, fucking delusional users, im trash
You're a BBC Tyrone.

Unless you were fat.
You were fat. Would've easily gotten action if you weren't a cuck-fatass lookalike.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back