Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Attention whoring incel ) I only feel normal with drugs.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20064
  • Start date
Deleted member 20064

Deleted member 20064

Self-banned
-
I mean, i NEVER have the motivation to do anything after work. No energy to enjoy videogames, watch series, talk to TRY to get friends, etc

Now that i tried some Cocaine, i feel like i want to talk with anyone, and i get lot of hope that i still may be at least a low tier normie somehow, but of course, after that, i realise how bluepilled i was and lose all motivation.

Is there a way to make this mode durable ? Like, anti-depresion pills, do they work or are a meme ? I want a more stable blue pill. I don't even feel the energy to talk to other incels, i'm always acting like i'm a 60yo man.

Drugs are epic and you need to spend as much money as you can on them especially if you are NEET

I mean, i NEVER have the motivation to do anything after work. No energy to enjoy videogames, watch series, talk to TRY to get friends, etc

Now that i tried some Cocaine, i feel like i want to talk with anyone, and i get lot of hope that i still may be at least a low tier normie somehow, but of course, after that, i realise how bluepilled i was and lose all motivation.

Is there a way to make this mode durable ? Like, anti-depresion pills, do they work or are a meme ? I want a more stable blue pill. I don't even feel the energy to talk to other incels, i'm always acting like i'm a 60yo man.
Reality isn't worth it, drugmaxx as much as you can

Drugs are epic and you need to spend as much money as you can on them especially if you are NEET
yup, good cope