Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Attention whore gets roasted

Jfl at NiroD's comment on the ninth pic

This toilet isn't looking for actual advice but validation and attention. WATER IS WET I KNOW.

> dresses like a literal oversexualized bimbo fuckmeat
> acts surprised getting all kinds of attention from men

Most guys would like a girl if she looked like that slut. She has life on easy mode.

low iq women will never realize

This toilet isn't looking for actual advice but validation and attention. WATER IS WET I KNOW.
She posted four photos in an outfit like that on a subreddit overwhelmingly filled with men and there are people who genuinely think that she just wanted some advice:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

She posted four photos in an outfit like that on a subreddit overwhelmingly filled with men and there are people who genuinely think that she just wanted some advice:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Can't see the forests through the trees in this case. Just by looking at her past posts you can tell exactly why she posted it. Even if I would say it to an average joe he would have to agree with me.

These redditors just want worship her in a redpill kind of way by giving her trad advice. It's some dormant simp gene that they just have to give her attention even if the chance to sex her is non-existent. It's something ridiculous like that but it's usually how it goes.