Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Attention whore cuts her hip open

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★

Anything for chad's attention. Literally anything. I can bet everything I own that Chad's rejection is what made this hole cut herself.

i really fancy a sip tbh

most intelligent foid

actually mentally ill or on drugs or both

She should've cut her throat instead.

This made me cringe irl

How tf can people cut themselves like that?

I've seen this before what compels retards to do this?

What a fucking retarded bitch

why would anyone do this to themselves? Jesus christ what a dumb bitch :feelswhat:

Look at meeee chad I cut myself!!!!!

Watching foids self-destruct is always satisfying

What tool did she use that cuts so fucking deep ? A scalpel ?

She was jumping from the pain and still continued wtf

@Animecel2D thoughts?

I honestly can’t believe she actually did it that much. Like it didn’t even hurt :shock:. Fucking dumb cunt would rather do this to make Chad feel bad for rejecting her than fate her looksmatch

I honestly can’t believe she actually did it that much. Like it didn’t even hurt :shock:. Fucking dumb cunt would rather do this to make Chad feel bad for rejecting her than fate her looksmatch
I mean it obviously did hurt her. She's jumping and her hands are shaking jfl. I don't feel any remorse for this chad attention seeking cunt.

Saw this shit before jfl foids are crazy

I mean it obviously did hurt her. She's jumping and her hands are shaking jfl. I don't feel any remorse for this chad attention seeking cunt.
I know, but for her to just keep cutting like that is unreal. Can’t even believe it’s possible. I have no sympathy for her either because it was just an attention seeking move, and we all know she was showered with attention by guys except for Chad anyways. Dumb entitled cunt

I know, but for her to just keep cutting like that is unreal. Can’t even believe it’s possible. I have no sympathy for her either because it was just an attention seeking move, and we all know she was showered with attention by guys except for Chad anyways. Dumb entitled cunt
Yea idfk how can one endure that pain

Yea idfk how can one endure that pain
Same. I don’t know how you could do that to yourself. Be she was on a ton of drugs. Jfl that she even did this to herself when she lives life on tutorial mode.

Same. I don’t know how you could do that to yourself. Be she was on a ton of drugs. Jfl that she even did this to herself when she lives life on tutorial mode.
It's the fucking entitlement. All of these fucking whores deep down believe that they deserve a 6'4 chad. Doesn't matter to them if they live on tutorial mode.

It's the fucking entitlement. All of these fucking whores deep down believe that they deserve a 6'4 chad. Doesn't matter to them if they live on tutorial mode.
I know, and that’s why it’s perfectly ok to feel resentment towards them and have no empathy for shit like this. In reality, I bet her looksmatch is on this forum.

Lady Gaga Jump GIF by jjjjjohn

That genuinely made me cringe

Do foids actually do this shit just because they cant get chad??
The way she kept cutting wtf

The amount of foids that do this shit shows how deranged and crazy they are
You barely ever see men that self harm like that unless they have bpd or some shit

Is it fake. I believe it is.

That fucking noise when her skin gets torn apart :feelskek:
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video