Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attention waning

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Anyone else having issues suffering with lower attention span than normal? Seems like I have a hard time focusing on my usual copes, and I wind up just sitting and doing nothing but staring out the window. I can't focus on shit, can't even sit and listen to a music album anymore. What the fuck is wrong with my brain?

Sounds like your just about ready to rope. If you cant cope the last hope is the rope

Yeah and it’s always been like that for me

There is nothing wrong with sitting still, doing nothing staring at the wall. Posters are misquoting this act of "meditation" as some form of depression when its not, per-se.

Yeah we're in a shitty situation before, during and after "the obvious" whether covid isolation or incel. Feel it, acknowledge it, it'll pass only when you feel it.

Here's what I do, did after videogames went stale, and I was playing ancient FPS deathmatches.

- Write a to-do list the night before
- Go shopping for food to get out of the house
- Cook meals the day before
- Rotting wishlist
- Ordering random small gifts for myself off the internet
- Do a bedroom workout of press-ups, own bodyweight squats with high reps and planking with a stopwatch.

As far as rotting media. Here is my itinerary
- Tired old rotting copes. Watched a torrented Beavis and Butthead complete series. Yeah it was boring, but at least I felt something, I felt bored. I laughed at how bored I was.

- Newly discovered rotting copes. For me DATE-A-LIVE anime (series 1) was LIFEFUEL due to........well it just works for me.

I'm also using all the free spare time to go through "I always wanted to try" but couldn't due to not having any free time. Well got plenty of time right now, so don't waste it.

Last edited:
Sounds like your just about ready to rope. If you cant cope the last hope is the rope
I've always been ready to rope.

I have ADHD so this is me everyday

yes im having this problem recently, im sure i will get oevr it eventually though