Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attention to all the r/cucktears toilets

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I've noticed you lot asking us to receive therapy and whatnot, that will never happen because therapy doesn't work, it's just for chads and stacy's only. Therapists cannot relate to anything I have gone through, they're often upper class faggots who pretend to care only because it fills their wallet. Therapy is a scam, nobody gives a shit about us, they only care about toilets, death to all toilets :reeeeee:

therapy is like throwing your money into a bottomless pit and expecting that some miracle is bound to happen... it isn't.

Lmao IT foids telling US to workout???? What a fucking joke JFL.

Therapists are just gaslighting bluepillers.

I've seen some IT foids posting on sociopathy and BPD subs. These are the women telling us, that we have bad personalities. These whores have literal disorders centered around their core personality and yet they have tha gall to say other people have bad personalities and that's why we can't get into relationships :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: the lack of self-awareness is astonishing. Then again these whores probably have never had to learn how to be tact

Muh therapy isn't going to get you laid

I've noticed you lot asking us to receive therapy and whatnot, that will never happen because therapy doesn't work, it's just for chads and stacy's only. Therapists cannot relate to anything I have gone through, they're often upper class faggots who pretend to care only because it fills their wallet. Therapy is a scam, nobody gives a shit about us, they only care about toilets, death to all toilets :reeeeee:
Yup

I’d try “therapy” willingly only under two conditions:
1. I don’t have to pay for it.
2. The therapist doesn’t rat me out to the gestapo.

In the meantime, booze is cheaper and much more effective.

Therapy isn't mind altering quite the opposite it requires you to recount bad memories/occasions I can see why the Rwandans kicked them out after the war.