Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ATTENTION MANLETS/SHORTCELS, WATCH THIS VIDEO TO GET GIRLS

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmkGsYFFxoQ[/video]

I'm not short but just lol @ this red pill coper haha

This nigga was 5"9 in high school and is acting like he was some 5"3 midget lmao.

Holy fuck, that was the most pointless shit I've ever seen. It's over for fucking manlets, plain and simple.

whogivesafucc said:
This nigga was 5"9 in high school and is acting like he was some 5"3 midget lmao.

Holy fuck, that was the most pointless shit I've ever seen. It's over for fucking manlets, plain and simple.

Dude was one inch under the average height on America and acted like he knows the true pain of being short lmao

They're seek out the best quality genes like drones. Any other explanation is a cope. To choose someone of sub quality would be to go against what they naturally desire.

"Confidence can take you from a 5/10 to an 8/10"

Just kek at that coping

"I'm not exaggerating when I tell you [confidence] can take you from a five out of ten to an eight out of ten."

I guess an outright lie isn't technically an exaggeration.

At least he touched basis on looks.

maskedman said:
They're seek out the best quality genes like drones. Any other explanation is a cope. To choose someone of sub quality would be to go against what they naturally desire.

Yep. Everything women do today in their liberated state validates the historic opinions that they're subhuman toddlers. They make the most base and shallow considerations. Character itself is truly so low on their list that in most cases you can only go down in her eyes if you open your mouth more than replying basic commands at her as if she were a blowjob robot.