Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Attention all gentlemen

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Let us celebrate the turmoil of roasties in the new lifefuel that is quarantine:

Cheers to all my brocels
Tux7

IT GTFO

weak lil sluts

cheers boyo. May many roasties kill themselves.

tux7-gif.243477

this is nice gif ngl

imagine committing suicide when quarantine will only be up for a month more or so :lul::lul::lul:

It's not a virus and it's not from 5G either.

cheers nigga it will get better for us
pepe the frog en Twitter: cheers to all the dank memes out there ...

They are using the “virus” as an excuse to microchip all of us.
I think they're using it to make us into even more powerless, low income slaves and cull the non chad male population. This is a feminist world government, and feminism is all about the heartless and hypocritical culling of non chad men.

I think they're using it to make us into even more powerless, low income slaves and cull the non chad male population. This is a feminist world government, and feminism is all about the heartless and hypocritical culling of non chad men.

The elites of the world don’t give a fuck about anyone besides themselves they ultimately want to control the entire world and everyone on it.

The elites of the world don’t give a fuck about anyone besides themselves they ultimately want to control the entire world and everyone on it.
That's why I hate all foids, chads, and boomer... because they are the elites and they hate me.

Based and cheers

I wish I was a supreme gentleman