Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ATTENTION! A FOID IS IN A BASE!

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Even though there is a strict policy about who may join, and administration that manually reviews the applications, there is about 70% chance that a LARPing femoid has managed to slip in front of Sarge's watchful eye and now is somewhere in here. Watching us. Posting. LARPing as an incel.

That same foid could be in this very thread, reading this.

So, if you are truly reading this, go and choke on Tyrone's cock and die, you worthless cum dumpster.

I will destroy her.

There was 1 foid who was ranked luminary before,

Believe it or not

BY FACTS AND LOGIC

Let us call an expert. No one knows his identity, but he goes by the name @iKillCucks

HOW? How was she found out? Why? What was the point?
They found out it was a foid by the foid's own volition, it came out as a LARPer and joined for absolutely no reason.

They found out it was a foid by the foid's own volition, it came out as a LARPer and joined for absolutely no reason.
Name? Please I need it.
Also that proves my theory that there might be foids here.

Name? Please I need it.
Also that proves my theory that there might be foids here.
I don't remember, but I do remember it being on a thread exposing @whogivesafucc for being a Chad with an OGcel citing a certain user that was a confirmed foid LARPer.

I don't remember, but I do remember it being on a thread exposing @whogivesafucc for being a Chad with an OGcel citing a certain user that was a confirmed foid LARPer.
Damn. I can't find it in his post history. Do you know a way do find it or anything?

ive been on this website since the start of it and there was nothing like that wtf r u on abou tlol

ive been on this website since the start of it and there was nothing like that wtf r u on abou tlol
I'm not lying this really happened.

Maybe my memory devices me, I can't even find the @whogivesafucc exposure thread

I'm not lying this really happened.

Maybe my memory devices me, I can't even find the @whogivesafucc exposure thread

whogivesafucc was exposed, but there wasnt ever a femoid that had rank of Luminary.

EEEEEBIIIIIIINNNNN :-DDDDD

Plottwist: OP is the foid.

BY FACTS AND LOGIC

Let us call an expert. No one knows his identity, but he goes by the name @iKillCucks

HOW? How was she found out? Why? What was the point?
Foids never last that long. Their true trash nature always come on

Plot twist, maybe someone stole the Zielony4 username when the site was first made, and **i'm** the femail. :feelstastyman:

I know an IT user posted a comment that she has an account on this, and recieves E-mails from the site. She's a foid as well. I know her Reddit user but not sure about her user on here.

They don't usually last long.
Pic related is why. They get caught eventually.

Tits or gtfo, you know the drill

its probably a mod

Well, im in this community since the begin and the only one foid who i know that ever posted here was Chewbacca.

There are no male spaces anymore. Attention seeking grills ruin everything :lul:

I thought a foid had been found here. Clickbait tbh :confused:

Foids cant last long because of their nature,they want attention

FUCKING FOIDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

LEAVE US ALONE. GO GET FUCKED BY DOGS LIKE THE DEGENERATE WHORE YOU ARE

@knajjd Please ban the foid that infiltrated our home base. You banned another one sometime back, I hope you can ban the new cunt who decided to infiltrate.

Why would a foid bother even posting here? You can’t use your vagina to win arguments here, very few foids can have an actual debate without referring to their femaleness. Females also have a distinct typing style, although soy boys have begun to be undistinguishable from foids. If any foid posts here, they have to be autistic and have extreme impersonation skills.

My guess is most of the foids that have accounts here are greycels with less than 50 posts.

Why would a foid bother even posting here? You can’t use your vagina to win arguments here, very few foids can have an actual debate without referring to their femaleness. Females also have a distinct typing style, although soy boys have begun to be undistinguishable from foids. If any foid posts here, they have to autistic and have extreme impersonation skills.
It's not impossible tbh. I remember when I infiltrated a female only forum like 3 years ago and fucked them over.

There are at least 5 verified foids, came up in the last incel survey.

Screenshot from 2019 01 03 04 59 47

Probably the biggest irony about this place. Women are banned but those who have been laid 35+ times or have had girlfriends are more than welcome as long as they hate women.

@knajjd Please ban the foid that infiltrated our home base. You banned another one sometime back, I hope you can ban the new cunt who decided to infiltrate.
t. foid

Detective Ritalin on it again :feelsbaton:

I don’t think that one is a foid but I didn’t know that last one you got banned was a foid either. I’ll leave it to the professionals. :forcedsmile:

We need to make some lure threads to expose them SDUs

Probably the biggest irony about this place. Women are banned but those who have been laid 35+ times or have had girlfriends are more than welcome as long as they hate women.
We dont hate foids we simply understand them...
Kidding we hate them so fucking much