Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Attending to a meeting

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I was at the restaurant and drank too much, but now I have to be at a professionnal meeting asap. Boss will shit on me and me being drunk means even more shit on me. What should I do buddy boyos ? It's not like I can send nudes on onlyfans if I get fired.

tell him youd ER if he fires you :feelshaha:

Just say that you're sick

I was at the restaurant and drank too much, but now I have to be at a professionnal meeting asap. Boss will shit on me and me being drunk means even more shit on me. What should I do buddy boyos ? It's not like I can send nudes on onlyfans if I get fired.

Drink more

It's your fault for being an irresponsible wagie. I only drink at night time. Just go and if he ask you then just tell him you lost your grandmother and you were coping with alcohol or something lol

chew a gum, don't talk, suck it up and you'll get through the day

It's your fault for being an irresponsible wagie. I only drink at night time. Just go and if he ask you then just tell him you lost your grandmother and you were coping with alcohol or something lol
chew a gum, don't talk, suck it up and you'll get through the day
Thanks bros, I'll follow your advices tbh

My bosses don't bother me much. They know better. I work in a gigantic basement part time alone were no one can see me.

At first they were terrified. But they soon warmed up to me once they realized I could talk. No other place would hire me (for obvious reasons) but I got lucky with this job. It also allows me to work remotely sometimes.

Its good money

Gorilla 2293965 1280

Last edited: