Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

attempting to logically argue with women on reddit in a nutshell

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
Imagine trying to logically argue with foids :bluepill::feelskek:

I don't argue with a child, much less a woman.:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Imagine trying to logically argue with foids :bluepill::feelskek:
"Arguing with a foid is like playing chess with a pidgeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." - Anonymous
I don't argue with a child, much less a woman.:feelsthink::feelsthink:
"Arguing with a foid is like playing chess with a pidgeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway." - Anonymous

Gigabased quote tbh

THAT is why I'll only play checkers with pigeons

Waste of time.
tru, though they do really piss you off when they resort to ad-hominum instead of logic.
-tho can you blame 'em? if I had a pea-sized brain I would probably do this too. (not even saying i'm the sharpest tool in the shed but sheesh, logic is a woman's cryptonite!)