Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attacked by group of redpilled scum

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
Yesterday i was trying to get courage to go to nightclub again, but failed. I was staring at the entrance for some time and went away again.

However, something intEResting happened in front of my eyes. A big group of redpilled foreigners(probably British because they were talking in English) who were all around 30 tried approaching every young foid that was near by including foids that looked underage.

They were saying some redpilled bullshit to them and trying to be confident. They all were clearly drunk too. They got rejected. And honestly this is the first time that i feel bad for foids, because if i would be a foid i wouldnt want to be approached by such low-IQ redpilled scum.

I was just standing nearby and reading phone, but before they went away one of those redpill faggots suddenly stood next to me and shouted in my ears something like "lalalalal", and then they walked away.

Its like he just found an easy target to bully after getting rejected by foids. I should have killed him on sight tbh, but i didnt do anything.

I was just standing nearby and reading phone, but before they went away one of those redpill faggots suddenly stood next to me and shouted in my ears something like "lalalalal", and then they walked away.
Normies truly are a confusing bunch of people

Yesterday i was trying to get courage to go to nightclub again, but failed. I was staring at the entrance for some time and went away again.
What the fuck are you doing there as an incel? Wtf

Redpillers are the scum of the earth and the biggest women worshippers.