Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Attack Of The Normies

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
They’re everywhere... They’re in real life, they’re on games, they’re on forums, they’re on 4chan, they’re on 8kun, they’re fucking everywhere and I am fucking losing my mind. It feels like I’m the only fucking human on earth who actually has flaws and isn’t some insecure prick, everywhere I’ve been, and everywhere I continue to go it’s either normies or incels in denial. I am fucking losing my mind. I am completely alone and the only people I could consider “friends” are people from this forum

Normies are almost a different species than us. Now you know how the elite view the people lol.

Normies will always be the majority. It is in their very definition.

4Chan is mostly normie teenagers who saw a”funny greentext” on reddit once and wanted to go on the funny site

Normies(masses) are hard to ignore unless you start to isolate yourself.

kill normshits man
In the IRL twitch section :feelsYall:

Normies are a virus, once one normie finds an uninfected place, the rest of the normies infiltrate and ruin that place.

Jews were right about the goyim.

i came here from shortcels after lurking braincels during my bluepilled days for a bit and let me tell you, once every subreddit even close to the redpill gets banned from reddit this place will be flooded with redpillers, anti woke, and mgtow people claiming to be incels despite being kissed
if you've ever hugged or looked a non family woman in the eye you do not deserve to be here

They’re always going to be there annoying us