Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attack in london. Man stabs 11 year old foid and 34 year old foid.

part and parcel of living in a big city

This one didn't get nearly as much (((press))). Was buried under Jewkraine articles.

maybe they need to ban knifes and sharp objects

based dude stabbing young foids

a hero like axel rudakubana

cut out the sickness before it grows

What do you expect when you give an entire generation of sub-normie men with nothing to live for.

Looks like a sexhaver, why are they so violent?

A witness described the attacker putting the child in a headlock and stabbing her repeatedly.
holy shit this is so much better than the wwe

maybe they need to ban knifes and sharp objects
Almost have. Going outside with knives (without a good "reason") is illegal. Quite a few types of knives are also illegal. If you look young, you need ID to buy them, they sometimes "log" you if you try to buy one underaged at a store.

Almost have. Going outside with knives (without a good "reason") is illegal. Quite a few types of knives are also illegal. If you look young, you need ID to buy them, they sometimes "log" you if you try to buy one underaged at a store.
maybe they should ban having hands

This is obviously staged JFL

They keep mentioning the curry name of the saviour 'Abdullah' rather than the name of the attacker.

It's obvious a staged attack to ease off tensions towards Currys in the UK in the ongoing riots

reminds me of alexander stavropoulos, an incel hERo who I only found out abt a couple days ago

he attacked a baby foid as revenge on foids, and also her mother to get the mother out of the way

I consider him an admirable young man

Wonder what the motive was

The guy is white which is surprising

They keep mentioning the curry name of the saviour 'Abdullah' rather than the name of the attacker.

It's obvious a staged attack to ease off tensions towards Currys in the UK in the ongoing riots
well, mozzies rather than curries imo

but yea I agree, these attacks might well be staged. it's not difficult to kill a literal 11 y/o girl with a knife jfl, how small are their necks? but imo still better than the wwe, they need to stage events like this more often for public entertainment

and if the girls die sometimes then that would be a good side-effect

The guy is white which is surprising
He looks to be either white or MENA; definitely not a Paki. If the victims in this case were ethnic, my guess is this may have been an act of revenge for the Southport stabbings. If not, I agree with the theory presented by this user: