Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Atp it’s jaw surgery or rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Whatever type of surgery it may be. Whether it been a sliding genioplasty, double jaw surgery, or a wraparound implant, I need it.

I habe pretty decent facial features but my soy jaw just destroys my smv.

I just need jaw surgery, a nosejob, and possibly midface implants and I could ascend to HTN optimistically even chadlite.

But I am poorcel and wageslaving saving for surgery.

Idek what this post is I just fuclung hate my soy jaw kms:feelsohgod::feelsrope:
F6D82C12 0B62 4FEC 9DF1 443F9F43FC71

looks like you need a bimax+genioplasty :fuk:
The joos want over 50 grand usd from me for a bimax.... and extraction of 4 teeth..
I will finish with my teeth straightening first, then will think about it..

Last edited:
IMDO or death

looks like you need a bimax+genioplasty :fuk:
The joos want over 50 grand usd from me for a bimax.... and extraction of 4 teeth..
I will finish with my teeth straightening first, then will think about it..
I had braces in my teen years but never worse my retainer so now if I wanted to get jaw surgery I’d probably have to wear braces again :feelsrope:

So over for me jaw surgery is my only life goal at this point. If I am not chad after then I will rope
If you think you will look like a chad after surgery you can rope today. Bye

If you think you will look like a chad after surgery you can rope today. Bye
I have mogger eye area and am 5’11 currently am around a 4.5/10 soley due mega recessed jaw and shit twink frame. I imagine if I had a solid jawline and HRTmaxxed I could be fairly decent looking

Last edited:
i was at a female surgeon and she said i need 15mm bsso :feelskek:. im that fucking recessed and subhuman.

I have mogger eye area and am 5’11 currently am around a 4.5/10 soley due mega recessed jaw and shit twink frame. I imagine if I had a solid jawline and HRTmaxxed I could be fairly decent looking
Fairly decent looking is not chad. It’s just fairly decent looking.

share a pic or its just balooney

You’re right GrAYcel. Lemme just fucking dox myself, good idea.
wtf no ones gonna hunt u down and kill you. its over for ure micro brain if thats what u think

wtf no ones gonna hunt u down and kill you. its over for ure micro brain if thats what u think
Jfl you’re a joke. “Just dox yourself bro” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: plus selfies are against the rules GrAYcel

I know a girl who was your jaw

she has a tall boyfriend