Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Atomic genealogy blackpill from a random foid

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
I was lurking on one of the European sites in my native language the other day (similar to cuckditt) and I stumbled upon a topic by a guy who got curious about his ancestry (prob wanted to find out where the genetic mistake happened in his family tree lol) and described a lot of research he did (on websites like ancestry dot com, in local archives and libraries etc.)

Then the discussion turned into proper research of a family tree and someone voiced a hypothesis that branches in family trees should be based and researched on males as historically men played a more important role in the society and there was usually a better chance to find records about men rather than foids.

The conversation went on until a random foid joined it and openly dropped an atomic blackpill onto everyone. She basically said:
"There's almost no point in going by males in the family tree, as YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE that "his" offsprings are ACTUALLY RELATED to this male at all tteehee :feelshaha: Women could've given birth with any other man's "help" without telling anyone. You should go by females as that's the only way to trace a family history".

The truth was so brutal and so obvious that the discussion pretty much stopped there. Foid must've known well what she was talking about.

In my country there is a saying that you should like your daughters kids more than your sons kids because you can be sure youre blood related to them.

Kek I love it when sexhavers get cucked into supporting someone else's children

In my country there is a saying that you should like your daughters kids more than your sons kids because you can be sure youre blood related to them.
Assuming that your daughter is indeed yours.