Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [ATOMIC DOGPILL] cute JB will NEVER look at you like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
46268755 379798332564268 2137827802549032466 n

THAT SCOOBY DOO LOOKING DOG MOGS ALL OF US INTO OBLIVION
YOU NEVER HAD ANY GIRL LOOK AT YOU LIKE THAT, NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL, NOT EVER

SWALLOW THE DOGPILL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Girls would rather get anally fucked by a dog than even be within a 100m radius of an incel

Dogpill destroys every hope

The dog pill is not real. We know this because foids for the most part go for small dogs.

The dog pill is not real. We know this because foids for the most part go for small dogs.
massive cope, that's just a trope

go out and you'll see them with bigger dogs

fucking savage. this dogpill threatens the very fabrics of society

>claims dogpill isnt real
>has a dog avi

Fuck this!. A stupid dog have more lucky than us !!!!

:woke:

I bet she puts scooby snacks inside her pussy

massive cope, that's just a trope

go out and you'll see them with bigger dogs
There are men with big dogs too (and far more common). Are they getting fucked by those dogs?

The dog pill ignores the main thing: women are attracted to good looking men. Any woman that will fuck a dog with fuck an incel too.

She smears peanut butter all over her clit and lets her dog toungue it for a good hour
I bet she puts scooby snacks inside her pussy

There are men with big dogs too (and far more common). Are they getting fucked by those dogs?

The dog pill ignores the main thing: women are attracted to good looking men. Any woman that will fuck a dog with fuck an incel too.
straight up delusion

Just woof theory

I hate dogs disgusting annoying creatures!

I love dogs. Very loyal and friendly animals in my experience.

I prefer cats tho.
They can´t take care of themselves, they are loud, too social, jumps up on people to say hello, and they lick peoples hands which is fucking disgusting.

They can´t take care of themselves, they are loud, too social, jumps up on people to say hello, and they lick peoples hands which is fucking disgusting.
I think that’s just them being friendly bro. They don’t really have the same standards as humans.

I’m autistic so I’ve always got on better with animals than people tbh.

I think that’s just them being friendly bro. They don’t really have the same standards as humans.
thats the halo effect bro
even we're falling for the dogpill ffs

I’m autistic so I’ve always got on better with animals than people tbh.
I know that is why, unfortunately dogs like me I just hate whenever I visit anyone with a dog that I have to hide my hands to avoid them getting showered by their tongue and the owners always laugh like it´s so cute but it´s not it´s disgusting and I have to wash my hands after :feelsree:

Is that not scooby doo from the movie? Look just like that dog lmfaoo

She's the perfect definition of the type of stacy I've always desired but always suffered knowing I can't have

The dogpill is easily the most painful.

I know my red oneitis is taking dog dick right now. How the fuck am I supposed to wake up in the morning?

The dog pill left me quadriplegic.

"hello, my name is-" :incel:

"woof woof" :chad:

Look at my sig.