Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Atlantis was a real Civilization

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/U5kEzxOb-3c

Watch this video for a full breakdown, I'll just give you the gist in this post.

Herod450bc

This is where Herodotus described Atlantis to be, in Northwest Africa Southwest of the Atlas Mountain Range

Screenshot 20210329 135750 YouTube

Screenshot 20210329 142613 YouTube

This is how Plato described the Main City of Atlantis to be, So something like this presumably..

Atlantiscapitol

So if you go to Google Earth and start looking for something resembling what Plato described to the South West of the Atlas Mountains (Atlas is derived from the world Atlantis, coincidence?) You find this place...

Screenshot 20210329 135926 Maps

Screenshot 20210329 135939 Maps

Let's switch to the terrain setting so we can get a better of an Idea into what we're looking at

Screenshot 20210329 140622 Maps

Plato knew of Atlantis because an Ancestor of his Named Solon was told the story by an Ancient Egyptian Priest who Translated the Hieroglyphics Solon was looking at. He took the story back to Ancient Greece where it was passed down through 6 generations to Plato.

The Egyptians said Egypt at one point was a colony of Atlantis and that the civilization was wiped out 11,600 years ago today by some sort of Great flood or Tsunami.

The Video linked Goes into much further depth, And discusses many more important similarities and coincidences. I definitely recommend watching it.

It's all real.

10 to 1 says early Jews sank it for being Anti-Semitic

I think i saw it in the Spongebob special episode.

View: https://youtu.be/U5kEzxOb-3c

Watch this video for a full breakdown, I'll just give you the gist in this post.

View attachment 428453

This is where Herodotus described Atlantis to be, in Northwest Africa Southwest of the Atlas Mountain Range

View attachment 428454

View attachment 428466

This is how Plato described the Main City of Atlantis to be, So something like this presumably..

View attachment 428455
View attachment 428456

So if you go to Google Earth and start looking for something resembling what Plato described to the South West of the Atlas Mountains (Atlas is derived from the world Atlantis, coincidence?) You find this place...

View attachment 428463

View attachment 428464

Let's switch to the terrain setting so we can get a better of an Idea into what we're looking at

View attachment 428465

View attachment 428470

Plato knew of Atlantis because an Ancestor of his Named Solon was told the story by an Ancient Egyptian Priest who Translated the Hieroglyphics Solon was looking at. He took the story back to Ancient Greece where it was passed down through 6 generations to Plato.

The Egyptians said Egypt at one point was a colony of Atlantis and that the civilization was wiped out 11,600 years ago today by some sort of Great flood or Tsunami.

The Video linked Goes into much further depth, And discusses many more important similarities and coincidences. I definitely recommend watching it.

100% confirmed real

the blacks built atlantis?