Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Athlete chad mogs all other Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Put that tall white chad you see at your college gym next to a professional athlete and let the mogging begin. In USA, ATHLETES ARE SEEN AS GODS.

YOU CAN BE 1/10 BUT IF YOU ARE A NFL OR NBA PLAYER YOU WILL GET BITCHES!
I suggest all youngcels to GO TRYOUT FOR THERE HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS TEAMS!! pursue sports such as Soccer, Football Baseball and Basketball.
Sports like tennis and golf are pussy and aren't seen as manly

HERE IS IDEAL SCENARIO IF YOU SPORTSMAXX AT HIGH SCHOOL

HIGH SCHOOL VARISTY TEAM>DIVISON 1-3 COLLEGE TEAM- PROFESSIONAL TEAM
YOU WILL GET MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND STATUSMAXXED TO OBVILIOUN PLAYING A SPORT

Please dont make the same mistake i did youngcels, sportsmaxx NOW!

Also do drugs. That’s important too.. you can’t be NT and trendy if you don’t do drugs.. jfl at the “day no to drugs” copers

Also do drugs. That’s important too.. you can’t be NT and trendy if you don’t do drugs.. jfl at the “day no to drugs” copers
This, if your a jock you can do weed before practice and shit and nothing happens. unless they do a random drug test on you, then you;re fucked

I played baseball in HS and am incel at 23. I wasn't much good though. Didn't get me laid... in fact, most of the team was losers whom weren't that athletic. Baseball is more a sport of skill than athleticism.

I played baseball in HS and am incel at 23. I wasn't much good though. Didn't get me laid... in fact, most of the team was losers whom weren't that athletic. Baseball is more a sport of skill than athleticism.
Lol, ive heard enough of your baseball rambling in server

Cope. There are very few successful ugly athletes, the few exceptions overcame looks by being incredibly talented.

E88B504A FAB9 41E4 878E C5FC7A25E41B

Paul Mcquistan is called the “ugliest NFL player of all time” and his face mogs me. He’s also 6’6” and 317lbs of muscle.

sportsceling >>>>> gymceling

Cope. There are very few successful ugly athletes, the few exceptions overcame looks by being incredibly talented.

View attachment 68095
Paul Mcquistan is called the “ugliest NFL player of all time” and his face mogs me. He’s also 6’6” and 317lbs of muscle.
penguins-bruins-hockey-169a20b76175690a.jpg

I always though Zdeno Chara was particularly ugly. Nigga balding, has asymmetrical eyes, no jaw width, and regularly gets his face beaten up from taking punches, sticks, and pucks. He's 6'9 and NHLmaxxed tho so... No pro sport athlete can be incel regardless of looks. It's enough money/status.

I live in Cleveland so I had to deal with the Johnny Football madness. Wanna talk about a good looking guy with fame and status... Too bad he sucked.

Just be an Olympian theory

I did table tennis at high school...

The most virgin sport ever tbh but I enjoyed it.

The only sports that matter are football and basketball, or soccer if you live outside the US.
I sportsmaxx at my Uni and it's done nothing for me.

A few ricecels played with me lol. they were nice to me though and didn’t bully me so I’m glad I played it.
"Virgin sports" have often more good people practicing than pseudo Chad sports.

I used to play basketball and the people were literal shit (bullying each other, touching their parts in showers, good players had a laughable ego even if they were only good by comparison with shit players like me, etc.).

I talked with no one and this experience had a totally bad influence on me for I ended up disgusted by sport as a whole, entering teenagehood, when you're supposed to begin to practice sports regularly.

The only sports that matter are football and basketball, or soccer if you live outside the US.
The most popular sports are dominated by super tall Chad’s, while the least popular sports have more short and normie people. Brutal blackpill.

Well you do club sports lol, no offense but thats not shit, This only works if you have full scholarship to play Divison-1 sports FOR YOUR COLLEGE. Example: Ohio State Buckeye football player not some club football in your college lol

Agree. Modern society is highly overrating athletes.

Well you do club sports lol, no offense but thats not shit, This only works if you have full scholarship to play Divison-1 sports FOR YOUR COLLEGE. Example: Ohio State Buckeye football player not some club football in your college lol
Yeah, that's what I mean.
Sportsmaxxing by itself isn't enough, you have to be a top-tier athlete in a sport people actually care about.

doing drugs to be cool is cope, only medicinal and recreational use matters

mogs me
Cope. Jfl if you’re not high-all-the-time mellow laid back 6’4” blonde jock chad, or a low IQ mumble rapper overdosing on lean every month.. you think any high school kid can manage to NOT miss out on his youth if he says no to drugs and alcohol and minds his studies?

Baseball, well, it’s not a contact sport and not exactly known for the Chads or Tyrones who play it.

Agree. Modern society is highly overrating athletes.
Yep, Even the ugliest truecel will
Score more bitches than regular Chad, if the truecel was playing for Barcelona

Just be a tall robust strong/fast white/black guy theory with no autism (autists have poor coordination and team skills). No shit.

Brb getting a chad/tyrone genetic transplant so I can jockmax.

Just be a tall robust strong/fast white/black guy theory. No shit.
Yea no shit indeed, except some people here (not on this thread) believe musicians are the biggest slayers in their country.

Great cheekbones and nice face overall. Just has a weak jaw. Easy to fix.

Athletes get women because they are the top tier physical humans. It's not surprising and you can't choose to be one unless you were also born physically at the top.

Athletes tend to be good looking too like mentioned above.