Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Atheists cannot be truly blackpilled.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
The female sexual revolution came after the old Christian patriarchal monarchies collapsed. Atheists and Jews alike have worked together at all times in history to push for women's "rights" and "equality." Most Atheists I know use feminism, or even egalitarianism, in order to attack the "sexist" and "misogynistic" values of religion in general.

Cucked Atheists (or so-called "scientists") should be the first to be "burned" on the stake with kikes, feminists/leftists, and degenerates, when the beta uprising finally occurs.

Im agnostic aka coping with reincarnation

What are you even talking about?

God you are the dumbest person on this forum and unlike many others here you are not entertaining.
You should practice what you preach and find a white whore to impregnate to save the white race.

I'm an atheist yet I still respect religious values.
I wish they were more of a "common sense thing" instead of a "spiritual thing"

The female sexual revolution came after the old Christian patriarchal monarchies collapsed. Atheists and Jews alike have worked together at all times in history to push for women's "rights" and "equality." Most Atheists I know use feminism, or even egalitarianism, in order to attack the "sexist" and "misogynistic" values of religion in general.

Cucked Atheists (or so-called "scientists") should be the first to be "burned" on the stake with kikes, feminists/leftists, and degenerates, when the beta uprising finally occurs.

I am a based atheist, I don't support feminism or degeneracy.

Feminism is a complete nonsense if you clearly understand how evolution works.
Degeneracy is also detrimental to human societal structure, you don't need to be rocket scientist to understand this.

Science has nothing to do with misogyny or sexism, these are the concerns of "20th century morals/ethics". Science has no capability to decide what is right or wrong. It only says what makes sense and what does not.

Science does not say whether it's wrong for cro-magnons to kill neanderthals, it only says why, when and how neanderthals are killed. Science says "a talking snake luring a woman eat a certain fruit" is non-sense.

I'm an atheist who hangs with Christians because they're not filly degenerate liberals
I believe that there is a God-shaped hole in our hearts, but no God to fill it

God you are the dumbest person on this forum and unlike many others here you are not entertaining.
You should practice what you preach and find a white whore to impregnate to save the white race.

getting into flat earth i see a lot of science being use for social engineering. make the world seem less special than it actually is. make people feel guilty for stuff they are not actually doing. good way for the elite to hog god for themselves! To me i feel people that take on atheism is just people drinking the Uni left koolaid.

This thread isn't about white nationalism, dumb fuck.

This thread isn't about white nationalism, dumb fuck.

Your a fucking nazicel and to preserve the white race you should be fucking any white women.
God you need to chew glass faggot.

religion creates civilization by controlling hypergamy and increasing productivity of non chad males. i recognize that but there no point in practicing it in 2018 cause religion has become a cope for death and nothing more

i wish i had the video that perfectly explains that

Not another religion shaming thread

We're too stupid to function without religion, as evidenced by the rise of ideologies like leftism, feminism, etc.

I will say keeping hypergamy in check is the one thing religion got right.

I can't believe in anything, that's just the way I am.

Completely agree. LOL at free love

bluepilled atheist incels are ruining it for the rest of us

So not believing in something that (((they))) came up with 2000 years ago means that I can't believe that looks are everything when it comes to attraction and there is nothing substantial we can do to fix our looks? I don't get it.

Atheism doesn't have a unified moral code and it's not a belief. I don't give a fuck about other atheists

I'm a based atheist. I know woman's nature but that does't mean I should believe in supernatural forces. I would be for some sort of pseudo-religion where women believe it but men are in the know and use it to keep women in check, much like how parents knew about Santa but we didn't.

Most atheists are just blue-pilled incels in denial.