Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Atheists and physical attractiveness

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Some blackpills dropped too

This is not surprising. Atheists are less desirable...partners. I observed this once when I was living in Washington, DC, and I wandered by an atheist convention happening on the mall. The atheist were predominately male, and significantly uglier than average.

This is because ugly people become social outcasts, and social outcasts are more likely to be attracted to outcast movements like atheism, libertarianism, communism, etc.

Jay Fink writes:

If you are attractive and have a good social life you will generally not be interested in out of the mainstream groups or ideas. Why buck the status quo when it's working in your interests?[3]

Click the link some of the subtopics are funny

https://www.conservapedia.com/Atheists_and_physical_attractiveness

just sum fags trying to shame us into becoming g0d cucks

Conservapedia, JFL. "Just find a good wife in church, bucko!"

just sum fags trying to shame us into becoming g0d cucks
Atheism leads to liberalism/feminism

Atheism leads to degeneracy like gay sex and womens rights

Whats written is also true. Atheists are autistic subhumans for the most part. Not that thats a bad thing. We're all autistic subhumans here.
Conservapedia, JFL. "Just find a good wife in church, bucko!"
Dont know much about the site but its true nonetheless

Last edited:
I knew a 6'6 marine Chad who was atheist and conservative.

Conservapedia, JFL.

How can anyone seriously believe that bullshit?

I have found literally no correlation between atheism and attractiveness.

The "Aryan" countries of Northern Europe, by the way, where almost everyone happens to be a 6ft+ Chad and Stacy, are some of the most secular countries.

I am an ugly ethnic, but I still believe in God. I hate atheist faggots.

Conservapedia, JFL.

The "Aryan" countries of Northern Europe, by the way, where almost everyone happens to be a 6ft+ Chad and Stacy, are some of the most secular countries.

I have. Back when i was gaytheist i first began making this observation. And its no surprise the majority of incels are atheist. Or nearly a majority of all ricecels

Secular doesn't equal atheist (also lol at chad and stacy. Tall yes. Face, theres better looking euros)

Real question is why do atheist incels cope so much. Why do they pretend gaytheists are good looking

Last edited:
I am ugly and outcast, and of course when I was a teen I was an atheist. Then I realized I couldn’t argue properly about my “choice”, because I was atheist just due to my outcastness and inceldom. I was also a nazi, when I was a teen I was just looking for the most “edgy” stuff I could find.

Now that I’m blackpilled I understand the importance to chose a religion, one that favors your purposes and grant you a devoted foid to beat and abuse sexually.

I am not looking for spiritual enhancement, I am a materialistic person, but if somewhere there’s a group or religion that can grant me prime pussy I’d join that group and brainwash myself to believe what I have to believe.

The only group I will never ever join is feminists, or leftists. Better to die as a virgin outcast low status incel than to be a leftist or a feminist.

You can't explain blackpill without being an atheist. "Looks trump everything" is a very unjust/ungodly/unholy concept. If you still believe in god you are not blackpilled enough, because you will keep believing that if you become a good/religious human being you will get pussies once you die.

On the other hand, this is also true:

8LnDvhf.jpg

You can't explain blackpill without being an atheist. "Looks trump everything" is a very unjust/ungodly/unholy concept. If you still believe in god you are not blackpilled enough, because you will keep believing that if you become a good/religious human being you will get pussies once you die.

On the other hand, this is also true:

8LnDvhf.jpg

Atheism is the first stage of the blackpill. Religion is the second. Once you realise everything you do must come from self interest religion becomes appealing again.

That image doesnt conform to reality. The first bit sounds like something a religious person would say the last bit a leftist neckbeard atheist.

Once you realise everything you do must come from self interest religion becomes appealing again.

If you believe in "divine justice" you are not blackpilled and every religion is based on this. God is the god of all copes.

LMAO a lot many butt-fucker faggots are religious people and they believe in (((god))).

gay-christians.png
thumbRNS-MUSLIM-LGBT061316.jpg
But religion says we should kill them

Atheism says nothing

And overwhelming majority are gaytheists. Also you cant be muslim and pro gay as that would be kufr akbar.

Last edited:
But religion says we should kill them

Atheism says nothing

Atheism is not a religion, it never says "do this" or "do that".

If you feel faggots repulsive and causing problems in the society just go and kill them, it's that simple.
Or if you think killing them is not practical, then implement some law to stop their faggotry.
Or if you think it's a disease (since it's nothing but a nuisance and seems like faggots are compulsive butt-fuckers), then find some cure.
If you think faggots are cool and very important contributor to the society, then stay with them.

Atheism has nothing to do with ethics. It just conforms to the non-existence of god.

Well I have a far larger problem with most atheists(specifically pop culture atheists) than I do with atheism. But regardless, this does make some sense intuitively. Especially when you factor in that most religions stress some form of a belief in a just world, even if that justice is delayed. If you're born ugly, it makes the belief in some sort of intrinsic equality in life far more difficult to maintain.

The problem is that in some countries atheism is the status quo, and reversing the above reasoning doesn't really work.

And all of that is a problem

Atheism is neither a problem nor a solution. It depends on science. The job of science is to describe the facts. Science does not say which is fair and which is unfair. Being atheist means you just agree with the facts. Science does not deal with ethics.

Humans can still be evil or degenerate while believing in god.

Atheism is neither a problem nor a solution. It depends on science. The job of science is to describe the facts. Science does not say which is fair and which is unfair. Being atheist means you just agree with the facts. Science does not deal with ethics.

Humans can still be evil or degenerate while believing in god.

God do gaytheists ever stop reading from a script...

True , atheists nearly always resemble the neck beard look

God do gaytheists ever stop reading from a script...
That's what godcucks do, all the fucking time.

Instead of finding laws from the religious scriptures, why don't you fuckers spend some time on researching the real problems that faggots and feminists are causing in the society? And suggest a solution to it?

True , atheists nearly always resemble the neck beard look
E1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65

That's what godcucks do, all the fucking time.

Instead of finding laws from the religious scriptures, why don't you fuckers spend some time on researching the real problems that faggots and feminists are causing in the society? And suggest a solution to it?

We know what problems they're causing. Your post is retarded. The solution to it would be establish government that bans it and execute those caught responsible.

Last edited:
Conservapedia, JFL.

I am ugly and outcast, and of course when I was a teen I was an atheist. Then I realized I couldn’t argue properly about my “choice”, because I was atheist just due to my outcastness and inceldom. I was also a nazi, when I was a teen I was just looking for the most “edgy” stuff I could find.

Now that I’m blackpilled I understand the importance to chose a religion, one that favors your purposes and grant you a devoted foid to beat and abuse sexually.

I am not looking for spiritual enhancement, I am a materialistic person, but if somewhere there’s a group or religion that can grant me prime pussy I’d join that group and brainwash myself to believe what I have to believe.

The only group I will never ever join is feminists, or leftists. Better to die as a virgin outcast low status incel than to be a leftist or a feminist.
:f: