Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ate out a stripper yesterday, could I possibly be fine?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
(18M) So yesterday was my 18th birthday, and it had been the plan for over 2 years that me and my squad would all go to a strip club when I turned 18. Got there, everybody from the bouncer to the dancers were extra nice, ordered a bottle of ciroc (this is important for later) and we started talking to the girls. One of the dancers that was sitting with us offered me a private dance, and since it was my birthday, my friends paid for me. Anyways, we got up there, she got naked and started giving me that dance. After 3 or maybe 4 songs, I was getting really handy, and she offered me to eat her out. Now, in a sober state of mind I would obviously never accept this, but I was skiing real fucking hard and the liquor on top of that made it seem like the hottest thing in the world (which, to be fair, she was really fucking hot). So, I get to it, also realised that she was actually into it as well which made me feel even better, and leave the room shortly after she (allegedly) cums. Now, the reason why I think ciroc might be an mvp here. I woke up this morning obviously stressed as fuck, knowing that I just put my whole mouth on some less than unsafe spot. Yet, not a single pimple or iritation to be found. She was probably safe, but my question is: if she wasnt, could it be that drinking so much strong alcohol in such a short period of time (I drank half the bottle in under 4h) would actually sanitize my mouth in a way? I know this is super long winded for no reason but I just wanted to ask wether it was possible or not.

Tldr: ate out a stripper and I think that drinking a lot of strong alcohol might have sanitized my mouth

Edit: just confirmed my appointment for screening this thursday, my fault for the beyond far fetched theory I just really didnt wanna accept that I fucked up lmao. The comments made me chuckle, yall stay safe

Reddit moment.

Who knows wtf kind of antibiotic-resistant super gonorrhea syphilis AIDS hybrid combo you just swallowed.
Over for you buddy boyo.

Oh dear oh dear. I think sometimes sti's can take a while to show up, although I've never had sex or licked a stagehookers hole so I've got no experience.

Mogs me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I never ate a foids fesikh

Get checked, worry later. If you fucked up you fucked up and whatever, but yeah it was not the best decision of all. Congrats on eating a hot girl tho, allegedly. If you were to rate her 1-10 how would she do on a looks scale?

Enjoy your monkeypox. On the bright side, you can now monkeymaxx and literally return to monke.

nigga has herpies

(18M) So yesterday was my 18th birthday, and it had been the plan for over 2 years that me and my squad would all go to a strip club when I turned 18. Got there, everybody from the bouncer to the dancers were extra nice, ordered a bottle of ciroc (this is important for later) and we started talking to the girls. One of the dancers that was sitting with us offered me a private dance, and since it was my birthday, my friends paid for me. Anyways, we got up there, she got naked and started giving me that dance. After 3 or maybe 4 songs, I was getting really handy, and she offered me to eat her out. Now, in a sober state of mind I would obviously never accept this, but I was skiing real fucking hard and the liquor on top of that made it seem like the hottest thing in the world (which, to be fair, she was really fucking hot). So, I get to it, also realised that she was actually into it as well which made me feel even better, and leave the room shortly after she (allegedly) cums. Now, the reason why I think ciroc might be an mvp here. I woke up this morning obviously stressed as fuck, knowing that I just put my whole mouth on some less than unsafe spot. Yet, not a single pimple or iritation to be found. She was probably safe, but my question is: if she wasnt, could it be that drinking so much strong alcohol in such a short period of time (I drank half the bottle in under 4h) would actually sanitize my mouth in a way? I know this is super long winded for no reason but I just wanted to ask wether it was possible or not.

Tldr: ate out a stripper and I think that drinking a lot of strong alcohol might have sanitized my mouth

Edit: just confirmed my appointment for screening this thursday, my fault for the beyond far fetched theory I just really didnt wanna accept that I fucked up lmao. The comments made me chuckle, yall stay safe

That's herpes nigga :feelspuke:

Saliva and stomach acid should more or less protect you but get tested if you notice any symptoms. Dont share drinks with anyone for a bit since you have friends.

Brutal pill for OP cause he's about the same age.

You just liked a bunch of other mens’ cum

Saliva and stomach acid should more or less protect you but get tested if you notice any symptoms. Dont share drinks with anyone for a bit since you have friends.
If I recall you can’t really get it from shading cups or whatever unless you have an open wound. Not sure tho.

If you ate a foid you shouldn't be here.

Werent you 15 yo?

If this is legit nice for you.

equivalent to licking a public toilet seat

A stripper's asshole is probably cleaner than her cunt.

Uhh no man that's not how that works :dafuckfeels:

If there are any potential breakouts, it could happen within a few days to a week. Maybe nothing at all until it just randomly flares up sometime in the future :dafuckfeels:

What, the female didn't tell you what STDs she has? Oh yeah, they only share if they have the coof-19 or not. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Mogs me , stripper body are hot af and expensive :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You are a disgusting cuckold and you deserve any std that will come after you.

And monkeypoxx too

@TheProphetMuscle has the prophecy been fulfilled???

I ate out a chubby Bulgarian prostitute's ass when I was 17, the taste stayed with me for a couple of hours and I can't remember if I enjoyed it or not, I remember being horribly terrified of HIV / AIDS for half a year until my test results came out negative. Prostitutes in the Netherlands are squeeky clean and they get monthly tests, they also take really good care of their own health and only a rare exception does risky things with her clients but never new clients.

I'm not sure how sex workers are in your country, but I understand your worries.

I mean they said to go with the flow I trust it
why would a stripper ask you to eat her out if you were ugly? also i thought people werent allowed to touch strippers. why would she let you do that?

describe the taste
Nasty very very nasty

why would a stripper ask you to eat her out if you were ugly? also i thought people werent allowed to touch strippers. why would she let you do that?
The club allowed me to touch everything, except the pussy and both me and one of my friends got dances from her (though he didnt do some dumb shit like me) and we spent 150 for everything and I told her it was my birthday

Std's take 3 months to show up. All these quick tests and stuff are just fake. Any doctor will tell you to return for a retest after 3 months because that is when you will know if you have anything or not

Btw eating pussy is silly. Some whores have cuts and blood on their pussy then you lick her things and get aids and hepatitis.

Go back after 17 weeks because whores are dirrtry and have diseases