Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At women love intelligent men

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
intelligence cannot be a criteria for them since they are self to stupid

Literally the most laughable cope quote

Intelligent man is code for rich chad. But they'll still gladly accept any chad.

Intelligent Chads

Women hate intelligent.
They hate men who talked about science,politics, or anything that requires iq higher then 70. It reminds them how much stupid they are, and the fact that there only role in life is being chad cum dumpster

I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger . . . Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent . . . Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god.

ER

they like men who are at the top of the pyramid

a smart chad is better than a dumb chad

when women talk about what they like, remember they don't acknowledge that unattractive men exist at ll. it doesnt factor into their equations.

This is the biggest misconception there is. I have noticed a strong correlation between fucking lots of girls and having a very poor grammar for example.

I think in foid speak this means a man who can manipulate or control her.

Kind dudes tend to give the foid responsibility and control over decision making which you would think is what foids want according to brainwashing on movies and tv but biological programming makes them want a controlling dominator.

Stockholm syndrome seems to only work on foids because they are biologically programmed to want a guy who manipulates and controls them, they weirdly feel safe.

Most women are not interested in whether a man is intelligent or stupid. It's just about looks.

Süleyman the Magnificent level IQ
:feelsokman:
Suleiman the magnificent 3

They don't care about intelligence. In fact they will pick the dumb chad over the intelligent chad.

It’s code for she wants a rich Chad

Lol, so many cunts getting with thugs; they sure are intelligent eh.

I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger . . . Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent . . . Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god.

ER

Beautiful.

womens idea of intelligence is not the same as mens. they think knowing some retarded quote form a book is intelligent but think understanding physics is just autistic.

Foids are too simple minded to care about intelligence

Intelligent man is code for rich chad. But they'll still gladly accept any chad.
It’s code for she wants a rich Chad
they like men who are at the top of the pyramid

a smart chad is better than a dumb chad

when women talk about what they like, remember they don't acknowledge that unattractive men exist at ll. it doesnt factor into their equations.
Intelligent Chads

Dumb Chad Smart Chad as long as it's Chad.