Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "At what stage does a bull eventually become her boyfriend?"

what the fuck

>/CuckoldPsychology
It's not a surprise. Cucks will be Cucks.

I so want to join a fucking crusade against this type of degeneracy

This is so fucking depressing.
RIP logic

#metoo

I hate this degeneracy were witnessing.

There are boomers who are still unaware of dating today and think I'm the "weird one" for being wifeless and childless at 42.

When her bull bf decides to become the bf of you both
:soy: :feelsahh:

think I'm the "weird one"

Married men out there are putting up with deadbedrooms, being the cuck at various levels, and raking their brains out to stay in the marriage -for the kids man, but i do love her man, but she says she loves me and when I talk of leaving, she cries all night man..

How is that not 'weird' - the red pill question is just that: Was so(y)ciety cucked right from the beginning? Or it happened eventually beginning with female 'liberation' which is 'all benefits and a lot more, without any accountability'.

I intuit it's a mix of both. There were some limited degeneracy going on; hard working beta men had a chance at a family life and a purpose to his existence and cheating was abhorred. With the female animal getting more and more privileged to do everything and still be cheered with ''you go girl, explore it all, one life, live each moment'' as a take on the patriarchy ( = a stable, functioning civilization) the degeneracy amplified and the results are out to see.

What irks me is that men, the subhumans: they still believe they can ascend - the blue pill dream fed to them through movies like 'the notebook' and they keep supporting civilization and foids through taxes and the recent onlyfans. It's them who are going to get hit hard as they age into their 40s without getting any. On the other end would be roasties who getting no swipe from chad and who can't pretend to like a careermaxed subhuman, nowhere to go but to deal with it through SSRI and alcohol would have the same end. Except that men rope from lack of sexual experience and foids from having too much of it.

And they'll have you believe he's in the better spot than all of us. Kek.

Read some of the OPs comments...

The whore goes to the bull for fucking BUT she goes to him first for the non-sex stuff (aka drama and bitching)

What a winner!

Last edited:
There was some post of some cuck being rammed by the bull JFL
Yeah then the wife went to see him to say no, more like fucked him & laughed at violating the husband.

My dad said his friend that used to fuck married women in secret (Chad) did a sex tape with one while the husband was at a sports ball match & they were joking about his team losing.

It gets worse down the line

Screenshot 20201101 021659 Brave

"Just my two cents"

Screenshot 20201101 021934 Brave

Last edited:
I just... don't get this shit at all. I understand most men are pathetic and will accept anything to not be alone, but jesus fuck. I don't even want pics of my doll online or for another man to touch her while I'm living and we got these cucks eating a bull's cum out of "his" foid's nasty meat flaps. :feelspuke:

That cuck eats the bull's semen out of his wife's cunt and HAS THE AUDACITY to make such a question.

Reddit moment
"I'm not a virgin unlike you pathetic inklers tho :soy: "

Better an incel than a cuck pill keeps me going

At least this is only a white people thing. Ethnics would never go in for this type of retarded shit

What the fuck is this?

Look at this level of coping

Apparently the guy who has the sex with the woman isn't inherently superior, even though she finds him sexually attractive enough to keep on wanting to fuck. Meanwhile the other guy is an emotional tampon that knows she gets fucked everyday by the other guy.

Look at this level of coping
View attachment 365018

Apparently the guy who has the sex with the woman isn't inherently superior, even though she finds him sexually attractive enough to keep on wanting to fuck. Meanwhile the other guy is an emotional tampon that knows she gets fucked everyday by the other guy.

Being objectively superior by the lens of genetics and biology does not mean being superior! :soy:

Imagine an ATM being this delusional

how does one get so cucked and mentally fucked that he finds this acceptable? Anyone sane person would go Ernest Rutherford instead of writing all that bullshit :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Being objectively superior by the lens of genetics and biology does not mean being superior! :soy:
Funny since many of those people are left wing atheists, but don't believe in science when it actually comes to application in ways they don't like.

"b-b-but those are independent adults that can do whatever they want!"" :soy: :soy: :soy:
200 years ago all 3 of them would be killed

These subreddits are suck-start-a-shotgun-from-the-amount-of-insanityfuel.

And then another ER was born
Its funny, but also sad af because it's so true
what the fuck
>/CuckoldPsychology
It's not a surprise. Cucks will be Cucks.
When her bull bf decides to become the bf of you both
:soy: :feelsahh:
I just... don't get this shit at all. I understand most men are pathetic and will accept anything to not be alone, but jesus fuck. I don't even want pics of my doll online or for another man to touch her while I'm living and we got these cucks eating a bull's cum out of "his" foid's nasty meat flaps. :feelspuke:
Reddit moment
"I'm not a virgin unlike you pathetic inklers tho :soy: "
Better an incel than a cuck pill keeps me going
Imagine an ATM being this delusional
how does one get so cucked and mentally fucked that he finds this acceptable? Anyone sane person would go Ernest Rutherford instead of writing all that bullshit :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Funny since many of those people are left wing atheists, but don't believe in science when it actually comes to application in ways they don't like.
What a fucking world we live in

I hope we all get fucking oblitERated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back