Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what sports did you suck at in gym class in school?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my case I absolutely sucked at volleyball and also at basketball, because I had no precision so I always missed and all that sheit. On football (soccer for Americancels) I was a bit better but I got absolutely obliterated by Chads and normies who played on "professional" teams after classes kek. However I was quite good at running (I had a good score in the Cooper test) and badminton :feelsokman: Anyway I was always trying to look for excuses to skip class.

sucked at everything but badminton, tennis and Dodge ball

i sucked at badminton because my hand-eye coordination is pretty bad.

football was terrible too

Anything involving balls

Chess

2be1y3

It was soccer that was the most popular sport in my elementary school. And guess who got picked last everytime a soccer-centered event was occuring?

Only one I wasn't completely worthless @ was when we'd play hockey in the gum. I could fuck around and still be relevant. Basketball, base or football you really needed some skill to catch and throw properly.

And yeah I was always one of the last to be picked. May not have always been dead last but pretty close. And there were a few times where I was picked dead last. Hearing the other team go "ugh I guess I got radishman" when I'm the last one. JFL. :lul:

swimming in the beginning but i became better at it

I was good at volleyball. I sucked at everything else. I used to get bullied because of how bad i was at ultimate frisbee and football

I was bad at all of them.

i always skipped gym class

Gym class was the least of my worries in high school.

I was a good athlete. But it didn't matter because I didn't look like one. Actual results didn't matter. I was ugly, so I wasn't popular with girls.

So I got ever accolade from my school, but it didn't matter.

Was one of the fastest kids in my class, was always shit at volleyball and tennis thou.
Any sport that requires skills am shit at.

Last edited:
I hated gym class. Was never good at any of the activities.

i was weak at everything, except sometimes i goalkeeped well

The only sport I was kind of good at was table tennis.

played only soccer in goverment mandated school, sucked in it

All except dodgeball but got suspended for throwing a ball at a foid's face lol and then I was basically banned from participating in that game for the rest of my elementary school years

I did really great in biathlon

I wasn't bad at any of them.

all of them, but especially the throwing ones, i sucked massive dick at dodgeball because I've always had the arm strength of a 5 year old

I wasnt that bad at football and basketball, buy I sucked at volleyball. And in other team sports like handball I didnt even touch the ball

I'm bad in football and volleyball bc the same reasons
I was pretty good at floorball ( a swedish sport i doubt you guys know about it) at least compared to other sports. Mostly because I trained in that shit for 8 years from 8 to 16 yet during my Carrier i think I only did one goal. I was pretty much bullied all the time going there.
Floorball was one of the sports that i really liked in my elementary school. There's something about running with a plastic stick and smashing with it :feelsohh: