Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At what point is a human undeserving of having empathy for dem

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I think it's when they just do what they're told and believe in what they're told and can't think for themselves and listen to what music they're told is good and like the celebrities they're told to like and care about what they're told to care about and hate what they're told to hate cuz at that point you aren't rlly human. This is the average person unfortunately. I was a good kid then the programming programs on the tele vision corrupted the kids around me who corrupted me it's over for humanity no one even sees it or believes in it devilish things are just seen as the norm watching someone die is normal now nudity and adultery is just normal now we are so used to it from Disney movies where a parent is unnecessarily killed and the way the average female dresses it's over for gallons and gallons of men

When they're born with an axe wound between their legs

If they're muh soggy knee stick inkwell

kinda had a stroke while reading your post ngl

kinda had a stroke while reading your post ngl
Just puttin my thoughts into words as they came into my mind. Literally just venting random thoughts and it will be hyper analysed by bluepilled lurkers