Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what point does refusing to fuck a particularly hideous 'foid not make you volcel?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I mean like most here can agree that refusing to fuck Mama June or something if you had the opportunity makes you volcel, but even if you refuse to fuck Adalia Rose? What and where is the cutoff exactly?

2/10 or 3/10 and up is volcel.

Not wanting to fuck literal 1/10s is fine though

Not fucking Landwhale foids (500 lbs and up) because she might actually squeeze you to death

Not fucking a female hideously deformed (unless you yourself are deformed) or incredibly fat (unless you yourself are incredibly fat) makes you not volcel

3 or 4.

avoiding 1-2 is fine.

I would fuck modern day mama june
hell maybe even the fat mama june
but adalia rose?
idk man, even if you aged her up to be 18, it's still a pretty big oof for me
i mean i would be fine with being her friend, or losing my KHHV status to her, but to ascend with her?
idk man, shit's though

not volcel if a foid is like 90.
Not fucking Landwhale foids (500 lbs and up) because she might actually squeeze you to death
I have approached landwhales before my personal cut off is that a foid is a no go if she is over 300 or bedridden because of weight

I mean like most here can agree that refusing to fuck Mama June or something if you had the opportunity makes you volcel, but even if you refuse to fuck Adalia Rose? What and where is the cutoff exactly?

A legit mentally disabled foid is the cutoff. Refusing to bang a landwhale is volcel.

I would fuck modern day mama june
hell maybe even the fat mama june
but adalia rose?
idk man, even if you aged her up to be 18, it's still a pretty big oof for me
i mean i would be fine with being her friend, or losing my KHHV status to her, but to ascend with her?
idk man, shit's though

Same, I'd fuck Mama June but idk about Adalia Rose

Idk but none of them will fuck me either way

won't fuck looksmatch = volcel
won't fuck smvmatch = incel

Not wanting to fuck landwhales, literally hideous women, under 3/10. Depending on what you look like, but if you reject a 4/10, you are a volcel maybe. Oh, and refusing trannies DOESN'T make you a volcel at all.

Fucking anything that is not big ass and titties and skinny waist is cucked

I am a volcel then. Why should I fuck females that I am not attracted to?

Any man has the right to refuse to fuck fat women and not be called volcel.
If he is not fat himself.
It is the one aspect of looks that you can somewhat easily control if you have an ounce of willpower and are not a complete degenerate lazy fuck.

most incels are volcels to some degree even myself
i'll never fuck a slut that has had a STD. Or fuck a single mother. just something i won't do for example

i'm 50/50 if i'd fuck a girl that has fucked a nigger before.

How many of you think freaks like Adalia or foids with progeria still get fucked? Surely there's a bored Chad that fucked all the holes and has resorted to weird fetishes. Over for progeriacels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back