Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion at what point does an incel become a vocel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
For example what happens if you don't find shit skins attractive unless they are 7+/10

060294E5 32AB 4C86 A76C 455171742829

At 20 years of age with no sex or any kind of sexual intimacy

Also if you have to approach it's over.. none of this redpill charisma game cope.

At 20 years of age with no sex or any kind of sexual intimacy

Also if you have to approach it's over.. none of this redpill charisma game cope.
Not true, if you have enough IQ you can compensate like 1-2 attraction points (but I am talking real high verbal intelligence, like percentile 99.9)

If you have ANY physical appearance standards, you're a volcel.

If you have ANY physical appearance standards, you're a volcel. Not everybody gets to be with someone they're sexually attracted to.

But physical standards means the minimum level at with you are sexually attracted to someone, go pay an ugly prostitute and tell me if you enjoyed the experience (if you are amerimutt then you have my condolences, prostitution is illegal in your country right?)

volceldom is rejecting potential partners, while Inceldom is inability to pairbond through mutual attraction.

If you don't want to fuck 3+/10 foids who're not disabled even if you have such a possibility, you're definitely a volcel. Although it's not bad per se. Especially, if she's uglier than you. But the thing is, you just have no right to call yourself an incel then.

Last edited:
Some say if you aren't willing to date/FUCK a fatty you are volcel.. But the people who say that are somehow still here, suggesting that they are volcels too.
Pretty much everyone on this site is volcel.

I know I'm volcel, I am not attracted to fat women and you can't choose who or what you're attracted to. If we could choose we'd all be gay by now.

Not true, if you have enough IQ you can compensate like 1-2 attraction points (but I am talking real high verbal intelligence, like percentile 99.9)
Just NO.

Blackpill 101: personality (and IQ) doesn't matter to get women and friends.

Yeah you will be treated well online and then get rejected on webcam or IRL.

I speak from extensive experience. They like my personality but are digsusted by my appearance.

Some say if you aren't willing to date/FUCK a fatty you are volcel.. But the people who say that are somehow still here, suggesting that they are volcels too.
Pretty much everyone on this site is volcel.

I know I'm volcel, I am not attracted to fat women and you can't choose who or what you're attracted to. If we could choose we'd all be gay by now.

Speak for yourself fag. I can't match ANYTHING. Not even a short 4/10 Asian woman.

Truecel anecdote: I smiled once to a woman that was always taking the same bus as me, the next day she changed bus to avoid me (earlier or later bus, idk).

If you don't want to fuck 3+/10 foids who're not disabled even if you have such a possibility, you're definitely a volcel. Although it's not bad per se. Especially, if she's uglier than you. But the thing is, you just have no right to call yourself an incel then.

But physical standards means the minimum level at with you are sexually attracted to someone, go pay an ugly prostitute and tell me if you enjoyed the experience (if you are amerimutt then you have my condolences, prostitution is illegal in your country right?)

I paid a 5/10 nigress prostitute and enjoyed the experience. Fuck off volcel fag.