Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what point do you seriously consider roping?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Its all sort of a joke while feeling mildly depressed. But even I get hours or thoughts that its all worth throwing away..

Probably when youth is over

When i get past 25 and still see no progress in my life.

Ive been seriously considering it for years but I'm a fucking coward

Some extremely painful terminal or degenerative illness. Otherwise I can live with loneliness for another 50 years no problem.

I wrote a post last week about how recently I have been considering roping more seriously. I still feel like that. I think basically it's when you see no possible route to improvements in any aspect of your life -- relationships, friendships, career, etc.. If you can't cope that the future might be better it must be very hard to go on in the present. The biggest thing to get over after that is the survival instinct.

Some extremely painful terminal or degenerative illness. Otherwise I can live with loneliness for another 50 years no problem.
Tbh

When/if the agepill defeats me entirely. Although I have something bettER in mind other than suicide at that point.

When the agepill makes it unfeasible to ER. So, 38 or 39.
inb4 SP
I believe SP was a set up.

For me its hard because even though I may improve in different areas I cant help but feel my entire youth was wasted alone. To this day even if I am happy in the moment which is rare I still find myself obsessing on how its only getting worse as I age. Its getting scary at this point but even then I feel sometimes like I dont care for my life anymore.

Second year of college

If depression hadn't damaged my cognitive functioning, I could cope forever. But my decline in memory, focus, attention, and just general mental comfort is becoming too much to bear.

tbh whenever i get the balls to do it. it will probably be out of anger or sadness but the day it's too much i'll probably rope

It comes and goes. The day the idea of roping doesn't go away long enough then I will do it.

sometimes i consider but then i find hopefuel and i quit

This seems likely for me also, I would add looking at 3 years+ prison time to that.

I'm 37 yo

If I can't get a GF/wife by 45 I'll probably jump infront of a train

When my family and friends are either dead, or don't care about me anymore.

never
roping is a cope
there's no rope for your face

When you realize you fucked your potential by mouth breathing or other factors. Being miserable can lead to suicide.

Its all sort of a joke while feeling mildly depressed. But even I get hours or thoughts that its all worth throwing away..
Only if my physical health declines to the point where I will die soon anyway/terminal illness with no hope of recovery.

When I go fully bald, get kicked out of my mothers house, my dog dies or when I fail to find a job probably. I have given up the hope of me finding a girlfriend.

When I cant achieve my goals

when life is raping you.

Never tbh, you can't cope if you're dead.
Besides, if you rope they win

When I can't have my copes anymore... so homelessness, perpetual unemployment, sickness, serious mental illness etc.

I don't have any hope in regards to foids, it's been over long long ago, so the inceldom doesn't really play into it that much. I'm not going to wake up one day and be all depressed "oh no, no girl will ever love me". lol. That ship has long sailed!

Last edited:
I was seriously thinking about it for hours every day about March for a few months I guess. My original plans were to rope next year in January but I'm not so sure now. I will do certain things before then, if the time comes

Never life is to precious.

Hopefully soon but if the past is any indicator I won´t have the courage.

When I was homeless I seriously considered it on a daily basis.

Don't know.
My next step is to become a NEET, maybe when I run out of money. Wageslaving till death is not an option.

It can happen anytime within the next 3 years