Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what looks level does autism hurt you in terms of getting laid?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I'd say if you are 6-7 with autism you are mentalcel. If you're 1-5 or 8-10 in looks autism doesn't make a difference in terms of getting laid.

sub7 imo. 7/10 autistic chadlites still get laid I think

Yes, I've been thinking that there's a sweet spot where autism does affect your chances. Probably it is 5-6-7

aggreed, supposing height is at least on par with the regional average

If you're 1-5 or 8-10 in looks autism doesn't make a difference in terms of getting laid.
yeah it does tbh
it takes you from being 0 percent being able to get girlfriend to negative percentage

I'd say if you are 6-7 with autism you are mentalcel. If you're 1-5 or 8-10 in looks autism doesn't make a difference in terms of getting laid.
Location and financial status is also a factor.

Imagine being autistic and broke?

It's the only reason why someone like @Insomniac and @LastGerman can end up here despite being able to mog 80% of the forum.

Europe must be hell for broke Sub8 males who aren't truecels.

Most of the autists never get laid according to statistics, so mentalcel is real.

Having it in itself is already a problem and even more so if it is very evident, since it is a clear sign of bad genetics, no female wants to inherit her children. 6 and 7 with autism can have sex with a lot of luck, but at the end of the day no one will settle down with them because of what was mentioned above.

0% to negative %? stop trolling lol.
I'm serious. As a 1 to 4/10 male, you have very low chance of getting sex or a gf. But if you have autism or social anxiety, like me, then your chances are literally less than 0

I'm serious. As a 1 to 4/10 male, you have very low chance of getting sex or a gf. But if you have autism or social anxiety, like me, then your chances are literally less than 0
if you're 1 to 4 your chances are already 0. autism doesn't change anything.

Now of course autism affects other parts of life. But in terms of getting laid it doesn't make a difference if you are ugly

Brutal ngl
Under my circumstances I wish I could of been born NT or to a wealthy family if stuck with ASD. Both on top of a recessed chin/jaw & bullied as a kid, it's all too much.

Under my circumstances I wish I could of been born NT or to a wealthy family if stuck with ASD. Both on top of a recessed chin/jaw & bullied as a kid, it's all too much.
What region do you live in?

well 3/10 NTs don't get laid. what is the minimum to get laid as an NT?

What region do you live in?
England, grew up in a migrant part of London & I'm white English, on top of having (at the time) undiagnosed Asperger's it was not a pleasant experience, both parents had mental health issues to boot such as anxiety, autistic traits, Diogenes syndrome, hard to know what's normal when your guardians are anything but.

Would girls care if you’re autistic?

if you're 1 to 4 your chances are already 0. autism doesn't change anything.

Now of course autism affects other parts of life. But in terms of getting laid it doesn't make a difference if you are ugly
i guess so

It's the only reason why someone like @Insomniac and @LastGerman can end up here despite being able to mog 80% of the forum.

this is true too. location does matter for normie-tier looking cels

maybe where you live, but most 5/10 dudes in my areas are basically incel
As you know? Do you talk to them because the latter is the way in which I know who are incels or not, a part of the people I know are in the range of 5/10 have GF, the other is incel. Although what you say is a fair point anyway.

As you know? Do you talk to them because the latter is the way in which I know who are incels or not, a part of the people I know are in the range of 5/10 have GF, the other is incel. Although what you say is a fair point anyway.
I've talked to 5/10 dudes and they've mentioned not getting any action tbh. though it's case by case. some 5/10 dudes do, but I'd say it's a minority. many 5/10 dudes have to go for total landwhales

8 or above, it does not. Anything below that, it does. Sub-6 and it's over.

They can I actually know a 7/10 guy who is "autisticish" His interests and social ability do not match his looks level I don't know if he's actually autistic though. I mean he's not an 8/10 cause then he wouldn't be friends with me but he can get 5/10 and 4/10 foids as a 7/10. If he was an 8/10 he could get actual stacies though
I've talked to 5/10 dudes and they've mentioned not getting any action tbh. though it's case by case. some 5/10 dudes do, but I'd say it's a minority. many 5/10 dudes have to go for total landwhales
I think 5/10 dudes can potentially luck out but its far from a gaurantee tbh and only if they are tall and white. It's not normal either but it can defeintely happen although usually its because of social circles and social connections that they have had for years. It's more than just being 5/10 and "NT"

sub 7 i think,depends how severe the autism is

social circles and social connections that they have had for years. It's more than just being 5/10 and "NT"
exactly, not having social connections isn't really "mentalcel", it's resources

exactly, not having social connections isn't really "mentalcel", it's resources
True I think my looks are too bad even if I had social connections TBH but I don't
maybe where you live, but most 5/10 dudes in my areas are basically incel
same dude, unless he's classyfing 5/10 dudes differently than we would classify 5/10's

I think @Insomniac is from the US and I've heard that he's a 6 although I've never actaully seen him tbh.

Last edited: