Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At what height it's over?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I'd say around 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm).

Depends on your face and frame tbh. Amazing face makes up for manletism to an extent.

A guy with a a 10/10 face and 1,50 mogs me tbh. He's the "cute small guy" while I don't even register, I'm nothing.

Below 5'6 = You're fucked!
5'7-5'9 Works if you have proportions making you look taller.
5'10+ Your proportions don't matter.

below 5 feet 6 inches it's over.

6'0 = king of manlets status

<5'9 = ROT

If you have 9-10/10 face and good frame 5'7 could barely be enough, in case you don't, then about 5'10 = it's over, less = it never began.

Sub 5'4 ----> OVER
5'5" to 5-9" ----> mostly over but not 100% unredeemable, need major status or looks
5'10" & 5'11" ----> King of the manlets. Neither hurts nor helps. Still need good looks or money/status.
6'+ ----> Welcome to the height halo. Your requirement for looks and status become much more lenient.

below 5'4 its over

Below 6' = rope if you have an average face

I wish I could donate my height to the people here. I wish I was 5'5. It's over for me. I might as well be in a weight class easier to compete in, and invisible to people. I hate being looked at.