Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what height is it impossible to be a truecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
If you're over 6'3 (190cm) you're a FAKECEL. Nothing else matters at that point. Face, race, frame, money, status... none of it. Can get a girl based off height alone. I see plenty tall fat fucks with subhuman faces that have becky gfs daily.

PERMABAN EVERY TALL CUNT ON THIS FORUM

Where the fuck you live ?
I live in probably the top 5 easiest places to get pussy in the world (Brazil) but still rotting here.
Cancuckistan. JFL at being a 6'3+ "incel" in Brazil :feelskek:

All heights you can be truecel.
you could be 6'4 and still be truecel.
Height is important yes, but not the be all end all.
There are 7 foot truecels out there that have never held a girl's hand

All heights you can be truecel.
you could be 6'4 and still be truecel.
Height is important yes, but not the be all end all.
There are 7 foot truecels out there that have never held a girl's hand
KHHV, yes. But not truecel. They are mentalcels and/or highstandardcels plain and simple.

bar mental health issues 6'4 is 99.9% guaranteed not being a truecel, although i feel that this could be lowered to 5'11 if you dont have any profound flaws

6'2+ is fakecel tier

Where the fuck you live ?
I live in probably the top 5 easiest places to get pussy in the world (Brazil) but still rotting here.

:bluepill:

:blackpill:
Autismo

KHHV, yes. But not truecel. They are mentalcels and/or highstandardcels plain and simple.
KHHV is a definition of being a truecel
what do you mean?

KHHV is a definition of being a truecel
what do you mean?
Not if it's by choice, you can't be fucking 6'2" and say you're trucel, you can get a woman to fuck if you have reasonable standards.

Not if it's by choice, you can't be fucking 6'2" and say you're trucel, you can get a woman to fuck if you have reasonable standards.
height means shit if that's the only positive factor you have.
I'm 5'6 and i have many other OVER tier factors about me.
If i was 6'3, i wouldn't just instantly have women fawning over me.
I'd still have 4 inch penis, beta jaw, autism, autistic teenager voice, social anxiety, etc.

Height makes up for a lot, and most men who are tall usually don't have that as their only positive trait, good genetics is usually a package deal.

Don't create strawman arguments, who the hell said anything about women fawning over you, I said you can get a woman to fuck you. Didn't say you'd be Chad just by being tall.

I'd still have 4 inch penis, beta jaw, autism, autistic teenager voice, social anxiety, etc.
The only trait you mentioned there that would make a difference is the 4 inch penis, none of the other shit would matter if you were 6'3", don't be a retard. The problem is you guys only want to target certain groups of women, and I notice a lot of incels don't even want to target ethnic women.

If you are 6'3" and white with a 4 inch penis, then you are an upgrade to an asian man anyways because their dicks are usually around that size and they aren't white or 6'3" lol

So there's no excuse there

I'm 5'6 and i have many other OVER tier factors about me.
If you were 6'3 you would 100% be able to pull a 6/10 height nazi foid despite your other flaws. You also probably would be less socially anxious bc you'd height mog the majority of the male population and virtually all women. Daily validation does that.

Height makes up for a lot, and most men who are tall usually don't have that as their only positive trait, good genetics is usually a package deal.

Don't create strawman arguments, who the hell said anything about women fawning over you, I said you can get a woman to fuck you. Didn't say you'd be Chad just by being tall.

The only trait you mentioned there that would make a difference is the 4 inch penis, none of the other shit would matter if you were 6'3", don't be a retard. The problem is you guys only want to target certain groups of women, and I notice a lot of incels don't even want to target ethnic women.

If you are 6'3" and white with a 4 inch penis, then you are an upgrade to an asian man anyways because their dicks are usually around that size and they aren't white or 6'3" lol

So there's no excuse there
If you were 6'3 you would 100% be able to pull a 6/10 height nazi foid despite your other flaws. You also probably would be less socially anxious bc you'd height mog the majority of the male population and virtually all women. Daily validation does that.
you incel niggas really are something now aren't you? :feelswhat:
You really think if i was 6'3 i'd get sex like that?
I'm autistic, can't talk to women, and have a 4 inch dick.
Even if i was 6'3, i'd need to convince a woman to like me enough somehow to have sex with me

Tallcels = volcels or trolls

You really think if i was 6'3 i'd get sex like that?
If you were targeting specific asian women, yes.

I'm autistic, can't talk to women, and have a 4 inch dick.
There's no such thing as "can't talk to women", you choose not to and you choose not to learn how to, and for good reason, you don't have enough redeeming traits for it to matter, but if you were 6'3" you could no longer use those excuses, they'd no longer be legitimate.

Once again, the 4 inch dick this is only a problem AFTER she's decided she wants to fuck you, so you'd actually have already proven you can get a woman to want to fuck you, and if it's an asian woman, she's already used to fucking guys with 4 inchers, so what's your point?

Even if i was 6'3, i'd need to convince a woman to like me enough somehow to have sex with me
You'd do that just be being 6'3" and introducing yourself, and maybe saying something funny. It's funny how you bring up dick size as a factor and then you say this, if you can't even convince a woman then dick size is not even a factor then, you can't have it both ways.

Dick size only matters IF you can already convince a woman to want to fuck you.

have reasonable standards.
Reasonable standards mean fucking ugly and fat single mothers ? :bluepill:
Its always some manlet talking shit like: "bruh i see someone tall walking in the streets with gl girls bruhhh tallfags = fakecels"
Meanwhile tallfags actually rot here, ffs these tards pushing they anecdotal evidence should get permabanned.
Im not the only one tallfag here, @IamLost is 6'3 if i remember too.

Cancuckistan. JFL at being a 6'3+ "incel" in Brazil :feelskek:
im 6'1, and yes believe or not, when i was working not even an poor indigenous 4/10 girl at my work acknowledged my existence at all (this knowing that i look better using mask)
If you want a fat and ugly girl then yes, come here, i bet half of this site could ascend is this shithole and im not even kidding, i already talked to one brocel about it.
But forget if you want a DECENT LOOKING girl.

Im not mentally well but i mog almost everyone irl in charisma and social skills.

Last edited:
If you're over 6'3 (190cm) you're a FAKECEL. Nothing else matters at that point. Face, race, frame, money, status... none of it. Can get a girl based off height alone. I see plenty tall fat fucks with subhuman faces that have becky gfs daily.

PERMABAN EVERY TALL CUNT ON THIS FORUM
Huh?????

Ugly equals incel

Period

Its always some manlet talking shit like: "bruh i see someone walking in the streets with gl girls bruhhh tallfags = fakecels"
Meanwhile tallfags actually rot here, ffs these tards pushing they anecdotal evidence should get permabanned.
Lol true. I’m also a tallfag and I’m rotting here with social anxiety and non NTness. I have nothing to say to normies and every conversation always ends in awkward silence. Whenever I was around girls I was basically invisible while the extroverted manlets got all the attention.

Lol true. I’m also a tallfag and I’m rotting here with social anxiety and non NTness. I have nothing to say to normies and every conversation always ends in awkward silence. Whenever I was around girls I was basically invisible while the extroverted manlets got all the attention.
Manlets take out their frustration on us, love to live inside their bubbles.
These boys think that we are fakecels and that we like to rot here, height isnt a halo anymore but a basic requirement in these days.
These times are getting crazier by the time, even greycels are more based than oldfags.

Last edited:
Reasonable standards mean fucking ugly and fat single mothers ? :bluepill:
No wonder you are on my ignore list, I almost didn't see this nonsense.

An example of reasonable standards is, if you are white and 6ft tall, you don't get to have an "I don't approach ethnic women" rule, and you should be targeting specifically short asian women to up your chances.

You retards have to create ridiculous strawman arguments about fat single mothers to try and rationalize your volcel bullshit.

im 6'1, and yes believe or not, when i was working not even an poor indigenous 4/10 girl at my work acknowledged my existence at all
I know for a fact most of you guys can't rate to save your fucking life, so I doubt she was even close to 4/10. Even then, it would be retarded to argue that if you as a 6'1" white man, approached 100 short asian women, all of them would reject you.

Sorry, I call bullshit, stats don't lie, numbers don't lie.

Statistically only 1.5% of women will reject a man for being 6ft tall (as in they want taller), whereas around 50% of women will reject a man for being 5'8" tall (5'9" is the average height for male in America).

We also know for a fact that asian women fetishize white men (like most ethnic women do), just to a larger degree.

45% of Asian American females cohabitate with white men.
013.png

In Singapore the ratio is even more skewed.

The ratio of a WMAF (White Male + Asian Female) to AMWF (Asian Male + White Female) couples in Singapore is 7 to 1 compared to America's 3 to 1.

You guys can parrot all of these memes and personal anecdote stories all you want.

THE DATA DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU.

The exception to the rule does not matter, what matters is the norm.

As a 6'1" white man you can target asian women and you will find success if you are actually putting effort in.

You would have to have a mutilated or burned face to strike out in 100 approaches of a short asian woman .

But forget if you want a DECENT LOOKING girl.
Post an example of a DECENT LOOKING girl, I garuntee you'll post an above average looking woman. You guys don't have reasonable standards, you'd be dating already if you did, especially if you have "charisma" and "social skills" like you claim you do.

Stop it with the self delusion.

Im not mentally well but i mog almost everyone irl in charisma and social skills.
I doubt it, you just sound like a mentalcel, which is just volcel in my book

No wonder you are on my ignore list, I almost didn't see this nonsense

An example of reasonable standards is, if you are white and 6ft tall, you don't get to have an "I don't approach ethnic women" rule, and you should be targeting specifically short asian women to up your chances

You retards have to create ridiculous strawman arguments about fat single mothers to try and rationalize your volcel bullshit
No wonder that i dont give a shit about being at your ignore list, always saying that you dont give a shit to this forum meanwhile you rot here like the schizo retard you are.
Always thinking you are smarter, but is just a cringe hypocritical user trying to look "cool" with an batman quote.

You retards have to create ridiculous strawman arguments about fat single mothers to try and rationalize your volcel bullshit
Is just a way to say "low quality women", but i guess you arent that smart to notice it.

I know for a fact most of you guys can't rate to save your fucking life, so I doubt she was even close to 4/10. Even then, it would be retarded to argue that if you as a 6'1" white man, approached 100 short asian women, all of them would reject you.

Sorry, I call bullshit, stats don't lie, numbers don't lie.

Statistically only 1.5% of women will reject a man for being 6ft tall, whereas around 50% of women will reject a man for being 5'8" tall (5'9" is the average height for male in America).

Add in the fact that 45% of Asian American females cohabitate with white men.
013.png

In Singapore the ratio is even more skewed.

The ratio of a WMAF (White Male + Asian Female) to AMWF (Asian Male + White Female) couples in Singapore is 7 to 1 compared to America's 3 to 1.

You guys can parrot all of these memes and personal anecdote stories all you want.

THE DATA DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU.

The exception to the rule does not matter, what matters is the norm.

As a 6'1" white man you can target asian women and you will find success if you are actually putting effort in.

You would have to have a mutilated or burned face to strike out in 100 approaches of a short asian woman .
Tell me where i said that i was white to begin with...

Post an example of a DECENT LOOKING girl
Since you love talking about noodles i will give you a decent looking one (still not attractive)
100481880 close up face of asian woman in normal emotion with low light from window  1

especially if you have "charisma" and "social skills" like you claim you do
I have most charisma and social skills irl than any person you know, my account here doesnt reflect who I am in real life.

Its funny, all of this butthurting from ignoring me previously then coming back and writting this wall of text with a "statistic" from almost 22 years ago (maybe before you was even born), have the stupidity to call me volcel meanwhile i rot here almost 8 hours per day (discounting when i got banned and when my pc was broken).
Keep talking shit about this forum (which i dont like that much anyway), spitting in your own plate isnt the smartest thing to do, meanwhile i will stop browsing here today since i will try to improve my life, you have outdated statistics but i live in the real world and since i know im the tall one here, i know much more than you will ever know about tallfags, you dont live in my skin, keep coping and thinking you know something.

Now you can ignore me, im shitting and walking for you tbh :feelscomfy:

Attachments

• 100481880-close-up-face-of-asian-woman-in-normal-emotion-with-low-light-from-window-.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: