Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what height is a foid too short to be attractive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
we all know foids have different standards and don't really need to be tall, even though they're posting on r/short as if they can relate to the men in there, and these cucks are letting them :feelshaha:

but at what point do you think a foid would way wayy too short and actually short enough to be unattractive because of it? imo anything under 150cm / 5 feet is a bit too short even for a foid

Ef6e2e524f304ca3943ecc73598bc595

I like tall girls so 5'2 - 5'3 is like the cutoff for me.

None. Men will fuck literal elfs. Foidlet midgets have no problem getting laid. "Short" foids will never know what it's like to be a manlet. Manlets are not desired by anyone at all

i can’t be choosy anyway, and midget foids want tallfag men anyway, but below 5’1 is too much

i dunno, girls in range 160-170 look the best imo. I would say under 150cm but really height is totally irrelevant for a female unless she is 2m tall.

Under 4'5 giga midget. Volcel if you wouldn't though.

I do like tall girls, so my preference is between 5' and 5'10. Though, I'm 5'4 so that doesn't give me too much options.

The shortest I would do is 4'5. Anything lower I would do unless if she has a big ass.

I know for some guys, really short turbofoidlets increase their SMV to them because they look like "lolis". I wouldn't, I don't like foids who look underdeveloped. I like them well developed. But I've noticed some foidlets have a big ass to compensate.

Last edited:
Under 5`0 it`s too short for me
but other guys can fuck foids literally every height

I don't mind anything 4 foot 5 and over, cut off point is 5 foot 9 tho

4'9 and belowlossus

I honestly don't think I could even get it up for a legit midget. 4'10" or so is already borderline.

Even though I'm a short guy (5'7") I never felt the need to brutally heightmog anyone. When tall chads get a kick out of it I consider them total douchebags.

150 is 4’11, but below 145 (4’9) is too small, child height.

I think below 5'' is too shortliterally dwarf

Only if she is a dwarf, and I find short foids (150-160cm) more attractive

anything below 5'5 is too short tbh. i wouldnt want my sons to be short. ideally she would be taller than me and over 6 feet.

I'd love to fuck a midget foid tbh. Would fit my pencil dick well.

anything below 5'5 is too short tbh. i wouldnt want my sons to be short. ideally she would be taller than me and over 6 feet.
Tbh

5'7-5'10 would be ideal, anything below 5'5 would be too short since I'm already 5'8

Tbh

5'7-5'10 would be ideal, anything below 5'5 would be too short since I'm already 5'8
yeah. i want to have kids. imagine fucking some 6'2 or higher bitvh and having giant sons. that's what i would want.

yeah. i want to have kids. imagine fucking some 6'2 or higher bitvh and having giant sons. that's what i would want.
I'm okay with her being slightly taller, but having a giant would be too emasculating for me tbh

I'm okay with her being slightly taller, but having a giant would be too emasculating for me tbh
i wouldn't care tbh. kinda hot. it's all imaginary situation though. no tall women would go for me.

Youre going for a child? I dont think I want one as a subhuman

Youre going for a child? I dont think I want one as a subhuman
yeah i am. it's gonna happen. sex is secondary to me. i believe that nurture is more imortant than nature. i will raise my sons to be slayers and daughters to be prudes. At least that's my hope anyway. It keeps me going.

Tbh

I would fuck any foid who wasn’t dwarf height but ideally I’d take one my height or 1-5 inches less

Volcel if u have a cutoff

I would fuck a midget. I think theyre ugly of course but I've never touched a foid so I'd still be able to coom. I'll be disgusted afterwards though.

I prefer 5'6 To 5'8. If I was on deserted Island I would fuck a 5'1 foid but I Want about my heightmatch

No such thing there are lots of closet pedos who want legal loli