Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what height does someone count as shortcell?

At what height is dating basically impossible?

• Total voters
TheOrangeCat

TheOrangeCat

Catcell
In my opinion below 5 foot 6 / 170cm is brutal in dating life

Last edited:
5'10 and below

In my opinion anyone below 5'9. You must be at least 180cm/5'11 to be taken seriously by the animals normies are.

below 182 with sub5 genetics

In my opinion anyone below 5'9. You must be at least 180cm/5'11 to be taken seriously by the animals normies are.
ive seen many people below 5 10 with gfs i wouldnt say they are fully denied a dating life because theyre 5'8

5'8 or 5'7 and below

ive seen many people below 5 10 with gfs i wouldnt say they are fully denied a dating life because theyre 5'8
I often see this too when I'm outdoors or getting groceries, that's why the NT-pill is a serious thing.

5'8 or 5'7 and below
This. according to @DarkStar ‘s post about the study the bottom 20% qualify for here and thats roughly 5’7-5’8 in burgerland

im grAY, whats NT pill?
Asp

The importancy of not being autistic or an aspie in order to have any sexual success. NT = neurotypical, a person with normal brains.

Last edited:
Anything under six feet.

5 foot 11 if rice and 5 foot 9 for other races.

I think below 5'5 is turbomanlet range and that's when things start to get really brutal. Things start going south even if you're under 6 feet tall but women are ruthless to turbomanlets

anything under 6 feet is short

I think below 5'5 is turbomanlet range and that's when things start to get really brutal. Things start going south even if you're under 6 feet tall but women are ruthless to turbomanlets
its over. i want to rope

Manletism is below 5’10 imo but anything below 5’6 and you are likely screwed for life.

i've seen 170cm and shorter guys get a lot of pussy

Anything below 6 ft is short.

Any height below your country's average.