Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment At what age would you say it's definitively over...

• Total voters
hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
where the all the foids you'd ever come into contact with are used up roasties or foids "looking to settle down with a nice guy"?

25. By that point pretty much all "late bloomers" have already lost their virginity.

“I was born, and my life was over” -Hamudi Ebalz

I remember a kid when I was 8 years old and I could already tell it was over for him.

Im 31 i have reached my Peak. Not its only a downward spiral.

where the all the foids you'd ever come into contact with are used up roasties or foids "looking to settle down with a nice guy"?
It seems to me that this narrative is already becoming obsolete. They're looking to settle down with a nice Chad or at least a HTN. It's very hard for them to change their mindset after 10+ years of fucking Chad, which is why they're trying to fight the stereotype of a "30+ post-wall woman". Incel nice guys only have a chance with sub5 females over 30, if not sub4. And there are only a handful of genuinely nice incels after all they've been through.

Im 31 i have reached my Peak. Not its only a downward spiral.

i'd probably say 20 but it's not in the choices so

If you graduated from high school as a virgin, it's already a red flag, but if you couldn't even get laid in the first year of uni, it's irrevocably over.