Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what age is it over if you're still a KHHV??

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Probably at 21/22 when you finish college

It is not over unless you attempted to SEAmaxx and failed.

Statistically 24-25 you are in the <1% category

Early to mid 20s

For me it was right around 9th grade when I started high school. I didn’t have a cell phone which basically meant I was a complete outcast and was completely barred from any sort of social connection with my peers

And by the time I actually got a cell phone at age 20 )that I went out and bought myself with my own money) it was already far too late.

Probably at 21/22 when you finish college
guy-fnaf.gif

This. College is the last easy way to meet foids
Easy ?? You're nuts. How can it be easy when you're surrounded by a bunch of 6'4 Chads ? If you didn't get laid in high school, its over because it gets harder in college because your competition increases by a hell lot.

For me it was right around 9th grade when I started high school. I didn’t have a cell phone which basically meant I was a complete outcast and was completely barred from any sort of social connection with my peers

And by the time I actually got a cell phone at age 20 )that I went out and bought myself with my own money) it was already far too late.
That sounds terrible tbh, not having a phone in 2024 is literally social suicide.

In my case, I only got a phone at 15. First one was very shitty and could barely handle having Whatsapp. While everyone was talking about the invitations to parties and shit they sent to each other in groups, I was rotting playing on Console and watching TV in my home after school. That severely stunted my social status tbh, and I have no one but my cuck family for that. Specially when they gave my sister one at an earlier age.

Easy ?? You're nuts. How can it be easy when you're surrounded by a bunch of 6'4 Chads ? If you didn't get laid in high school, it gets harder in college because your competition increases by a hell lot.
I mean in terms of you being in a place with a lot of them around you. Plenty of normies don't get laid until college

That sounds terrible tbh, not having a phone in 2024 is literally social suicide.

In my case, I only got a phone at 15. First one was very shitty and could barely handle having Whatsapp. While everyone was talking about the invitations to parties and shit they sent to each other in groups, I was rotting playing on Console and watching TV in my home after school. That severely stunted my social status tbh, and I have no one but my cuck family for that. Specially when they gave my sister one at an earlier age.
I started 9th grade back in 2013.so I didn’t have a cell phone up until about 2019. And I didn’t get a smart phone until 2023.

So i quite literally missed….. everything